Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Shooting at University of Nevada in Las Vegas!!

GIGA BASED TAKE THAT FED CELS HAVE FUN LOSING YOUR JOB HOPE LOTS OF STACE AND SORWHORITY CHRISTAIN RIGHT WING GIRLS DIED SLOWLY FROM BULLET WOUNDS FUCKING GOD DAMN SLATS THANK YOU ER CEL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

GIGA BASED TAKE THAT FED CELS HAVE FUN LOSING YOUR JOB HOPE LOTS OF STACE AND SORWHORITY CHRISTAIN RIGHT WING GIRLS DIED SLOWLY FROM BULLET WOUNDS FUCKING GOD DAMN SLATS THANK YOU ER CEL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
You seem more happy than even @General Alek would be

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
You seem more happy than even @General Alek would be
For me, it's because this is one of rare university/school shooters. Recent shooters are kinda meh, either niggers tagging each other with UZIs (20 kill assists and 0 kills) or random shooting at some Walmart.

For me, it's because this is one of rare university/school shooters. Recent shooters are kinda meh, either niggers tagging each other with UZIs (20 kill assists and 0 kills) or random shooting at some Walmart.
idk know that, I just assumed school shooting had just become a national pastime there

It's CELEBRATION TIME!!!! :feelsgah:
popping-bubbley-bubbles.gif
nah fuck that
no description of the shooter, this could be another CIA operation

idk know that, I just assumed school shooting had just become a national pastime there
There's two kinds of shooters. Dedicated and localized.

The dedicated ones are true misanthropes and aim to grind as much as XP as possible, such as cho who headshot the noobs multiple times (le virtual war crimes take that ICRC :feelskek:) and the ones who only want to get revenge on a few gamers. The first kind is super rare

If it really was a CIA operation, then it would be a massive amount of deaths.
19 victims
and witnesses said that there were supposedly 2 shooters
also this :
GAsUUm3aoAAOdB7

and this

Last edited:
Holy fuck it’s a shiny Pokémon

Giga based (in gta vi second trailer)

There's two kinds of shooters. Dedicated and localized.

The dedicated ones are true misanthropes and aim to grind as much as XP as possible, such as cho who headshot the noobs multiple times (le virtual war crimes take that ICRC :feelskek:) and the ones who only want to get revenge on a few gamers. The first kind is super rare
i agree.

Finally a good news

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back