Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Shocking tale of curry foids in the UK

• Thread starter Neverbeentouchedcel
  • Start date
Neverbeentouchedcel

Neverbeentouchedcel

Recruit
★★★★
Curry foid married mother has affair with young curry Chad, he spends over £3000 on dates with her, films her naked. Then tries to retrieve his money after she backs out.

She tells her tik tok foid daughter who gets other young curry chads to murder him by crashing into his car on the road so that her father doesn't find out.

Why do curries behave so different in the UK?

Attachments

• newFile-1.jpg
    newFile-1.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 34
  • 1_Mahek-Bukhari-and-Ansreen-Bukhari.jpg
    1_Mahek-Bukhari-and-Ansreen-Bukhari.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 33
They make themselves look like whites then act whites :feelshaha:

Curry foid married mother has affair with young curry Chad, he spends over £3000 on dates with her, films her naked. Then tries to retrieve his money after she backs out.

She tells her tik tok foid daughter who gets other young curry chads to murder him by crashing into his car on the road so that her father doesn't find out.

Why do curries behave so different in the UK?
lord have mercy, the amount of make up and skin lighting cream on those women. I fear to see how messed up their skin looks without fake up

I'd rather shoot myself in the kneecaps than read that.

Fakeup maxxed paki sluts