Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shitty normie advice/motivation: "It's okay if you're bald bro Bruce Willis is bald and he's hot"

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Yeah but I don't have the jaw, eyes, height and low inhib of Bruce Willis so that advice is fucking retarded, thanks for nothing normie :feelsseriously: Not a baldcel (yet) but still infuriating to see.

Bruce Willis got uglier when bald so that doesn't help. He has status and yeah he still looks better than most of us, but if just by looks, he has gotten way worse than when he had hair.

Any normie that doesn't believe that is just lying to your fucking face.

I saw a balding blackcel at work today. His hair was already turning gray and he's in his late teens or early 20s. Literally so over for him. Trucel material. I wonder how much bluepill he copes with?

Just be a millionaire statusmaxxed celebrity bro

Bruce Willis got uglier when bald so that doesn't help. He has status and yeah he still looks better than most of us, but if just by looks, he has gotten way worse than when he had hair.

I would've said Vin Diesel but tbh if he wasn't famous and ripped he would probably be an incel as well kek

Jfl, "you'll be like Jason Statham or the Rock bro". I feel so sorry for baldcels.
I'm a manlet, blessed with good hair at least. If I lost that...not that it makes a difference as a trucel I suppose. It's over either way lol, but still, balding makes everything so much worse for most men.

I am a young Bruice Willis and I dont get girls either. Daddymax doesnt work if youre a manlet

I would've said Vin Diesel but tbh if he wasn't famous and ripped he would probably be an incel as well kek
Vin Diesel is one of the few I think looked better bald, but as you said if he wasn't famous and ripped he would have gotten nowhere.

Most celebrities look worse bald.

Try to be bald with a gay alien skull.

yeah agreed, atm he isnt really much to look at but back when die hard and those sort of movies started happening women were fawning over him

Any comparison with a celebrity is always giga-zero-iq

in my bluepill days i would think the same. rock, joe rogan, jason ,van disel and other famous bald people. but soon realized how ugly and undesireable i look without hair. you need to have certain facial traits to rock the bald style.its over for me.
Any comparison with a celebrity is always giga-zero-iq
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back