Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shitty new article about us calling us all autistic

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
There are many high verbal IQ autistic posters. @Redpill Robert was one but he left after being spooked by the feds.

IDK dude, the only high IQ threads i see are from BlkPillPres.

I am still growing into my shoes as a writer, but I clearly have the stuff needed to become a good one, and so do you.

Yeah man lets keep refining our writing skills, lets remind the world that not all incels are low IQ drooling autistic retards, that some of us are actually interested in intellectualism and the acquisition of knowledge, wisdom and enlightenment. It's the only way we'll get taken seriously. If these low IQ autists keep being the forefront of the "Blackpill", nobody will be interested in knowing more about our understanding and perception of reality.
If someone play videogames then they're not NT anymore too? wtf are you talking about dude, JFL

pls quote where i said anything about video games, dude are you fucking high or something? JFL.

Last edited:
his thread are kind of stale tbh
Whose threads? @Edmund_Kemper's? That was my point regarding "autism alone without ADHD," as lacking ADHD makes you a bit stale as an autist, but that has its benefits.

It is not altogether a bad thing that the same topics get discussed over and over again by a cadre of repetitious autists (highly conscientious autists). They are then balanced off by the ADHD autists (lowly consciousness and highly neurotic autists) who keep things in flux.

Last edited:
There are many high verbal IQ autistic posters. @Redpill Robert was one but he left after being spooked by the feds.

I am still growing into my shoes as a writer, but I clearly have the stuff needed to become a good one, and so do you.

Thank you for your kind words. I am back (for the time being) I will just have to be careful what I post (and/or add a disclaimer in any post that could potentially be construed as "inciting violence" by cucks/law enforcement). I never did forget about this place of course though and months ago I did google what had happened to incels.me but didn't find much. Randomly googled again today and found it. I do have to wonder if some of my favorite posters are still here, and being an oldcel who was always behind the times to begin with there may be some new things I am not familiar with.

Regarding the article, it probably is fair to say that a disproportionate number of us are autistic. But of course they hide behind such a term because they can't simply come out and say "ugly men with no social skills."

Thank you for your kind words. I am back (for the time being) I will just have to be careful what I post (and/or add a disclaimer in any post that could potentially be construed as "inciting violence" by cucks/law enforcement). I never did forget about this place of course though and months ago I did google what had happened to incels.me but didn't find much. Randomly googled again today and found it. I do have to wonder if some of my favorite posters are still here, and being an oldcel who was always behind the times to begin with there may be some new things I am not familiar with.

Regarding the article, it probably is fair to say that a disproportionate number of us are autistic. But of course they hide behind such a term because they can't simply come out and say "ugly men with no social skills."
Welcome to the .co :feelsautistic:

I mean, SOME of us are autistic, or at least semi-autistic... I feel kind of on the spectrum in a high-function aspie kind of way.

I don't really get why it's "toxic" though.

I'm pretty sure they'd consider all of us to have 'toxic' minds even before we found this place.

TBH it's kind of a mirror and actually helps prevent me from becoming more toxic, but they wouldn't understand that.

They only view negativity as some kind of STD they don't see how inner reflection and discourse can help combat it.