Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shitskins moving into the west like rats benefits no one

THE TRUE GRAPESON

THE TRUE GRAPESON

Paragone
★★★★★
Coping indians on this forum like to think they are winning over the white man by moving into the west aka this meme

Screenshot 2024 01 25 141724

These monkeys hate white people but move to white countries for their benefits, but in reality they are getting scammed

As they move to these white countries, they drive up the cost of everything, turn streets into filth ridden slums, drive wages down the shitter because these cucks work for longer hours at harder jobs, (for the jew and whiteman of course, which they claim they hate), bring up the crime rate aka shitskin on shitskin violence and put even more strain on the already over beared and crippled services

In short every reason for leaving their shithole country is made null and void by the time shitskins are the majority in the west, while also driving up white smv even more as whites become less common

I was planning on replying to some thread(s) I saw criticizing SFcels, and I think that a lot of the points here could be used.

@Chudpreet @wereq I've seen you guys make similar points here also.

I was planning on replying to some thread(s) I saw criticizing SFcels, and I think that a lot of the points here could be used.
I am not even a stormfront fag, but I can't stand to see the retarded ethnic coping arguments any more

They are digging their own grave along with everyone else

The jews see them for what they are, and are just use them as a tool of destruction.

Its like releasing rats in your enemies house

I jus wanna die

especially with the pajeets . I have brought this up many times in this forum but I have one roomate from Canada one from uk and one from New Zealand and guess what they all mainly complain about....

The sudden explosion of curry shitters moving to their countries. All of these nations are going through an immigration crisis because of the extreme amounts of curry that have moved there.

Whole towns/cities in London //Brampton//New Zealand have turned into curry shitters with hardly any whites there it's insane

Curries have this tendency like weed in the sense that one will move to a country and report back to his city that it's a good country then millions of curries will start moving there before u know ur Uber driver is a curry, ur neighbour is curry, ur whole Street becomes curry

I am not even a stormfront fag,
I know: Most wouldn't accept you due to being partially Jewish which is just as bad if not worse as being partially black in their eyes.
but I can't stand to see the retarded ethnic coping arguments any more
Neither can I, and I especially can't stand it when they try & turn it into an argument of me somehow "defending" White normies, foids, chad, Stacy, etc. simply because I just don't want my country to get overwhelmed with Niggers or Turd-Worlders who will make my life worse.
They are digging their own grave along with everyone else

The jews see them for what they are, and are just use them as a tool of destruction.
100%

They are only contributing to the problem & I don't know how they don't see this.

I especially can't stand it when they try & turn it into an argument of me somehow "defending" White normies, foids, chad, Stacy, etc
every single race has greatly failed in terms of keeping women under control, so I can only deduce its not a matter of race when it comes to levels of cuckery in each of the races

I also jfl at the fact that every (or 90%) of curries who spew white hate have a white person as their avi jfl

Curry

every single race has greatly failed in terms of keeping women under control, so I can only deduce its not a matter of race when it comes to levels of cuckery in each of the races

I also jfl at the fact that every (or 90%) of curries who spew white hate have a white person as their avi jfl

View attachment 1070497
It is mostly because poojitas are below average looking race of woman who think they are high value :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:. White woman are not only better looking, they fuck dogs so why can't they fuck curries

Never had any problems with curries. Or Asians in general. Its always blacks and arabs that tend to cause problems.

Never had any problems with curries. Or Asians in general. Its always blacks and arabs that tend to cause problems.
indians just bitch online

arabs knife eachother (muh muslim brotherhood) irl

As they move to these white countries, they drive up the cost of everything, turn streets into filth ridden slums, drive wages down the shitter because these cucks work for longer hours at harder jobs, (for the jew and whiteman of course, which they claim they hate), bring up the crime rate aka shitskin on shitskin violence and put even more strain on the already over beared and crippled services

In short every reason for leaving their shithole country is made null and void by the time shitskins are the majority in the west, while also driving up white smv even more as whites become less common
They don’t think about this shit, that kind of planning and foresight is way beyond them. Their “pride” is as good as the craps they take on their streets anyway, considering that they’d rather leech off the white man than build up their own nations

They benefit in the immediate/foreseeable future by relocating to white nations, that’s why they do it. And also cause they feel entitled to the presence of whites despite simultaneously hating them out of envy and resentment. @wereq ’s quote in my signature puts it perfectly

Last edited:
I love White people

The men women and children