Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Shitskin Worship in the West

• Thread starter NormiesRretarded
  • Start date
N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
Anyone notice how woke white faggots all sound the same as each other when justifying open borders and letting wetbacks come across the border to take up all the unskilled jobs and drive up prices of homes? It's always something about the land originally belonging to beaners and it being stolen by Europeans even though nearly none of these muds crossing the border are fully Amerindian, and even less have any cultural connection to indigenous people. Many aren't native at all, and come from Africa, Haiti, and other black shithole countries.

I imagine they're rich soy faggots that learned all their woke white guilt shit from a faggot college professor, and they live in ivory towers and don't have to worry about competing with millions of new shitskin migrants for a job unloading trucks in a warehouse, their rich parents must give them money for free, or they have connections to other woke soy faggots for better jobs that migrants can't get. What will happen to these anti-white cucks if Trump becomes president, or if there's another Great Recession?

Anyone notice how woke white faggots all sound the same as each other when justifying open borders and letting wetbacks come across the border to take up all the unskilled jobs and drive up prices of homes? It's always something about the land originally belonging to beaners and it being stolen by Europeans even though nearly none of these muds crossing the border are fully Amerindian, and even less have any cultural connection to indigenous people. Many aren't native at all, and come from Africa, Haiti, and other black shithole countries.

I imagine they're rich soy faggots that learned all their woke white guilt shit from a faggot college professor, and they live in ivory towers and don't have to worry about competing with millions of new shitskin migrants for a job unloading trucks in a warehouse, their rich parents must give them money for free, or they have connections to other woke soy faggots for better jobs that migrants can't get. What will happen to these anti-white cucks if Trump becomes president, or if there's another Great Recession?
Yup. The Western World literally worships non-whites. German "far right activists" can't stop talking about their hatred for Italians and Greeks, but are happy to let Turkish and Pakistani cockroaches rape and kill their women and leech off from their tax money.

It's always something about the land originally belonging to beaners and it being stolen by Europeans

This isn't the argument I've heard. The argument I've heard is "There is no border crisis, immigration policies work fine in states that are equipped to handle them. This is why you don't hear Democrat governors like Grisham or Katie Hobbs complaining."

It sounds like you're angry about it?- I wouldn't worry too much-- everything will be fine.

Immigrants "taking up all the unskilled jobs" is apparently not a problem, as we currently have a labor shortage in this country.- Truck drivers are being paid princely wages...- fast food restaurants are desperately plastering help-wanted ads all over the building...- we actually don't have enough workers at the moment.

And if housing prices rise, then a bunch of homebuilder companies will decide to build more houses.- Prices will then fluctuate downwards.- Free markets, baby!

Everything will be fine.
-

Last edited:
I do wonder what actual indigenous Californians like the Tongva who were under Mexican occupation would think of the assertion that the Mexicans coming in now are actually indigenous to their land

This isn't the argument I've heard. The argument I've heard is "There is no border crisis, immigration policies work fine in states that are equipped to handle them. This is why you don't hear Democrat governors like Grisham or Katie Hobbs complaining."
Maybe for the white traitor, but ethnics literally say it’s payback and have a collective bloodlust towards whites

German "far right activists" can't stop talking about their hatred for Italians and Greeks, but are happy to let Turkish and Pakistani cockroaches rape and kill their women and leech off from their tax money.
Jfl they hate Eastern Europeans more then Arabs/blacks that seek to push them into literal fucking genocide

Jfl they hate Eastern Europeans more then Arabs/blacks that seek to push them into literal fucking genocide
Yeah, that too. Germany is one of the most cucked nations in Europe. They are being destroyed by mass third world immigration, because they VOTED FOR IT.

Yeah, that too. Germany is one of the most cucked nations in Europe. They are being destroyed by mass third world immigration, because they VOTED FOR IT.
I wouldn’t say that they “voted” for it that’s a boomER trope.the (((elite))) were going to do it anyway.

Yup. The Western World literally worships non-whites. German "far right activists" can't stop talking about their hatred for Italians and Greeks, but are happy to let Turkish and Pakistani cockroaches rape and kill their women and leech off from their tax money.
do Italians lower the wages in Germany?

Most Southern Europeans in Germany earn more money than Germans themselves. But they also assimilate better.

No. As a matter of fact, immigration of other Europeans is a net positive for Germany, and the inverse is true for non-European immigrants into Germany.

dude the natives are so far gone that they pretty much don't count at this point. they are Spanish dude. the actual natives over there are repressed and persecuted. the invader fucking scums are just brought here by the progs to support and fight for them[you're nuts if you really think they can't be trained. they can make good soldiers; they're used to hardship and more disciplined than the brats here] the invaders don't care about how they're being used as front-line pawns or that they are ruining the balance of the place they moved to. they only care about their own self-interests and the progs are more than capable of giving them something better than their 3rd world dump to live in as a reward.

Lmao what? I need to see this, it's too funny

I don't think the United States has much to offer white people in terms of safety and prosperity as it did 50 years ago. I'm considering leaving this country to move to a place where I would at least have a chance of finding a wife, I can't do that being a short ugly ethnic white man in America. I've never left the United States. So this is why I still have hope of ascending.

America is finished.

Its a place to make money and set up base and then leave.

More and more American men will do this as time goes on.

I don't think the United States has much to offer white people in terms of safety and prosperity as it did 50 years ago. I'm considering leaving this country to move to a place where I would at least have a chance of finding a wife, I can't do that being a short ugly ethnic white man in America. I've never left the United States. So this is why I still have hope of ascending.
I would rather be in Europe incel or not. And they have legal prostitution there, so it's better in every way than some shitskin country in SEA.

The worst enemy are white woke faggots like this, they do way more damage, not Jews whom are a tiny minority. These soy cucks are a large percentage of the population. They all sound the same with this regurgitated canned replies like this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back