Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Shitpost] using the outhouse at night is a bit scary tbh

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Mostly because i didn't have time to look inside the hole because my shit was explosive! Just a pants drop and a quick sit and shit!

Didn't have time to do the usual spiderweb removal. But apparently their wasn't any... This time.

Got my .5 lumen firefly flashlight a foot away to keep the bugs off me.

Mosquitos biting my fingers.

Incel ogre toilet. At first I thought you owned one or something, I'm not sure what I was thinking

Do you live in india?

like a shit hole? I used those in kenya

lol what is it with .co incels not wanting to shit in a normal toilet :feelskek:

Did I mention street shitting?
You mentioned shitting in an outhouse in a hole in the ground

Definitely a third world country

like a shit hole? I used those in kenya
Yup. Except it's a chair over a hole.
lol what is it with .co incels not wanting to shit in a normal toilet :feelskek:
I want to. Butt my septic system is bad and everyone that knew where it actually is, died long ago. So it can't be fixed.
You mentioned shitting in an outhouse in a hole in the ground

Definitely a third world country
Rural southern America.

Only my house is 3rd worldish

sounds very uncomfortable

how many horror movies started in an outhouse! Poor you

Over for shitcels

Povertymaxxing... just lol.
Just maxxing my minimum neetbuxx.
sounds very uncomfortable
Sometimes it's really nice. Good view of the woods and all that. Sometimes it's horrible. Mostly from mosquitoes.
how many horror movies started in an outhouse! Poor you
Spooky shit, man.
Only at night is it scary. Once i was attacked by two (2) armadillos on my way to a nightshit! They got kicked hard with my sandals!
Do you live on a homestead?
Sort of. It's like one except i don't own it. However i should own it via the decades of rent, but i do get electricity so that cost something extra.

I treat it like a homestead.

no pics of shit
:feelsbadman:

no pics of shit
:feelsbadman:
Sorry bro. Not this time... My guts are bad and make UGLY shit. Not firm Chad style shits ;;€
I'm jealous of you, even if you don't own it.

I can't articulate how much I want it. I'm too drunk.
Consider how much money you spend on booze. Then stop drinking and start saving it. You can get there! But you have to start early...

When i consider how much i spent on booze i would have had a better place and owned it too!

Last edited:
I always imagined owning an outhouse. One day i wake up and find a drunk girl passed out on my property. I bend her over thenhand rail and take care of business

on topic: my grandpa had an outhouse. Apparently at night he would just sleep naked and go out to piss. All the neighborhood and his kids used to see his dick all the time at night since he was always drunk as fuck. I half believe he enjoyed people looking at his chad cock and got horny hence why my grandpa had 11 god dam kids.

I always imagined owning an outhouse. One day i wake up and find a drunk girl passed out on my property. I bend her over thenhand rail and take care of business

on topic: my grandpa had an outhouse. Apparently at night he would just sleep naked and go out to piss. All the neighborhood and his kids used to see his dick all the time at night since he was always drunk as fuck. I half believe he enjoyed people looking at his chad cock and got horny hence why my grandpa had 11 god dam kids.
It's only ok to piss off the porch if it's raining. Otherwise you'll kill off all the food with too much salt.

sounds like a traumatic experience bro

Truecel trait tbh

sounds like a traumatic experience bro
Not really. A traumatic experience would be getting my dick bit by a snake while shitting in the outhouse....