Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Shit man, I'm getting fired at work. HIGH IQ cels GTFIH. I need serious strategical help.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Once again I'm treated unfairly for not being attractive and social (which boils down to my looks too, who would be confident after a lifetime of negative validation and bullying?)

Anyways, after 2 and a half years working at this company with good performance reviews, my boss suddenly told me he "has been telling me repeatedly my performance is not up to par" (which I don't recall), a bunch of complaints about me that he came up with, some entirely made up (srs) and some of them admittedly true, though blown out of proportion. According to him, this made up situation "is getting worse and worse" :feelsseriously: :dafuckfeels:

What do I do boyos? If someone wants I could elaborate as to what they said, and I'll be fully honest as to what they said vs what happened. Any high IQ advice on how to look for flaws on what they said, capitalize on their lies etc would be greatly appreciated. I'll have a call with my boss on monday over this that will probably be recorded for HR I suppose. HR won't be in the meeting though.

One main thing to take into account is the fact that, in my country, they have to pay for firing me after so long, unless they can prove to a judge that they're right. So a strategy of admitting to everything and pretending to want to improve, in order to be employed for a few more months, may not be the best in this scenario.

I'm also not trying to essentially force my boss to keep me employed by proving him wrong to HR (if that's even possible lol), bc I'd rather get fired than a toxic work environment.

If I stay employed for 2.5 more months, I get 2 more months of unemployment so I guess that'd be the goal :feelsbadman: can't hope for much more even though I did nothing wrong (I know I've been bragging about slacking off at work here, but I was mostly joking tbh, I very rarely don't deliver my tasks on time).

The saddest part is my boss said "the problems with me aren't with the technical side of things", with which he's accidentally admitting that I do my job right since it's a technical job. Lmao.

Brutal story man. Bumping for all to see

>HIGH IQ cels GTFIH
>Me: :feelsrope:

Just take an hour and list off everything that you've done well on a piece of paper, so you can be prepared for any upcoming conversation. Don't admit to sucking at anything.

If it's a technical job, and the issues aren't on the technical side of things, make that very clear.

Just take an hour and list off everything that you've done well on a piece of paper, so you can be prepared for any upcoming conversation. Don't admit to sucking at anything.

If it's a technical job, and the issues aren't on the technical side of things, make that very clear.
based thanks brocel

i just did more or less that, a list on a piece of paper with everything he told me and why it's false, what is unfortunately true, and what is a blatant lie I could capitalize on to make him lose credibility

what i did right is basically everything on the technical side, which he admitted, and it's a technical job so... lmao. i'll make sure to point that out

get surgery and find a new job. that way you will have a halo effect and people won't assume you're a bad worker from your looks.

same here man:feelscry:
>HIGH IQ cels GTFIH
>Me: :feelsrope:
your advice is welcome too boyos, sometimes the most humble cels are the highest iq
get surgery and find a new job. that way you will have a halo effect and people won't assume you're a bad worker from your looks.
jfl based, im actually doing my best to looksmaxx rn and will do so over the next months while getting unemployment, before i look for a new one. not a full surgery but soft looksmaxxxing

You're being laid off, there's nothing you can do.

Your boss is a cuck for not telling you this directly instead of coming up with bullshit reasons.

You're being laid off, there's nothing you can do.

Your boss is a cuck for not telling you this directly instead of coming up with bullshit reasons.
what a piece of shit tbh

btw he also specifically complained that im not social enough :feelsseriously:

I'm not high IQ. But is there someone above him you can talk to, like corporate office? Then you can voice your complaints and give them information about what's going on.

I'm not high IQ. But is there someone above him you can talk to, like corporate office? Then you can voice your complaints and give them information about what's going on.
you mean before we talk on monday? hmm :feelsthink: idk man though

maybe i should wait til monday, debunk all his shit politely, record the call, and then maybe go to HR or just wait to get fired and show it to the judge

Tough story. I wish you the best of luck OP!

I suggest asking reddit for advice. I get really good advice from boomers there. Boomers can be pretty based sometimes

I suggest asking reddit for advice. I get really good advice from boomers there. Boomers can be pretty based sometimes
yeah they can be useful sometimes ngl, but you have to really bullshit to get them on your side

Last edited:
What a cunt. Why is he out to get you if you do your job right? Slash him up with your katana :feelsBox:

What a cunt. Why is he out to get you if you do your job right? Slash him up with your katana :feelsBox:
i think i know, didnt hit me before bc im low iq

these last two weeks i was assigned to work with a guy who's my boss' boss' boss and also a fucking asshole. i didnt do so well and he got pissed off so that's it, apparently that's more important than 2 years of doing well JFL

That’s just brutal

@MENSA_IQcel @Cheesecel thoughts?

I don't know how things work exactly in your country so this advice might be terrible, but it's saved me a few times. It will be humiliating but you'll have to be their bitch, do everything they ask you to do, ask about how you want to improve and make a CLEAR effort to do so. Any complaint given about you say "how do you suggest I should improve on that, I'll write that down!".

HR usually has strict guidelines about this sort of thing. If you really follow all their stupid little procedures and play their dumb games they won't be able to fire you due to internal company policy.

Also secretly record everything your boss says on a hidden mic. That way if they ever try to lie or misrepresent what you say you'll have a gotcha moment in court.

I don't know how things work exactly in your country so this advice might be terrible, but it's saved me a few times. It will be humiliating but you'll have to be their bitch, do everything they ask you to do, ask about how you want to improve and make a CLEAR effort to do so. Any complaint given about you say "how do you suggest I should improve on that, I'll write that down!".

HR usually has strict guidelines about this sort of thing. If you really follow all their stupid little procedures and play their dumb games they won't be able to fire you due to internal company policy.

Also secretly record everything your boss says on a hidden mic. That way if they ever try to lie or misrepresent what you say you'll have a gotcha moment in court.
based response

according to this i already did wrong in a convo (that i recorded) today, but i'll apply it next monday. it is what it is :feelsbadman:

wouldnt it be a good idea to ask them for specific facts so its obvious they're wrong? just for the recordings. i care more about successfully suing than keeping the job
You don't have to bullshit for this one. Just say you socially inept. They can't hate you for that. Gen Y are all fags. anything before that , some based people exist.
@Wristlet 2
is this you?

alright im gonna go for that boomer advice, lets see if they have anything interesting to add, because cscareerquestions is mostly autists

i need to bullshit when it comes to the part about not being social though bc im not gonna say im incel obviously, i have the perfect PC cover though

Last edited:
based response

according to this i already did wrong in a convo (that i recorded) today, but i'll apply it next monday. it is what it is :feelsbadman:

wouldnt it be a good idea to ask them for specific facts so its obvious they're wrong? just for the recordings. i care more about successfully suing than keeping the job

Yeah, ask them what you did wrong specifically, and ask them for VERY specific ways to improve so you there can be no doubt you aren't doing them. Remember, they WANT YOU TO GET FIRED. Playing their game is how you beat them since they won't get what they really want. Back-talking, disobeying, and giving them a reason to fire you is what they want.

Don't attempt to blackmail with the recordings, that's extortion and will make them null and foid. Use it in court if it comes down to it.

Yeah, ask them what you did wrong specifically, and ask them for VERY specific ways to improve so you there can be no doubt you aren't doing them. Remember, they WANT YOU TO GET FIRED. Playing their game is how you beat them since they won't get what they really want. Back-talking, disobeying, and giving them a reason to fire you is what they want.

Don't attempt to blackmail with the recordings, that's extortion and will make them null and foid. Use it in court if it comes down to it.
yeah of course. they won't know the recordings exist until we're in court :feelsthink:

tbh your advice is strategically great for its goal (keeping the job), but im not even sure i want to keep this job as much as i want to get fired and successfully sue. but you never know how much it will take to find another one or what's gonna happen and I need money to looksmaxxx, so i'll follow your advice. thank you brocel :feelsokman::feelsokman:

If what everything you said was true, just hold out for 2.5 months, try to point out some things that are wrong in order to stall. I honestly think the system is rigged against you there. I don’t know if you could move up. It would be stupid to suck up to the boss and not get promoted. Look for a company who has the same good reviews in the meantime. Even if you prove to them everything they did wrong, they have the home field advantage, if they won’t get you now it will be later. Do you have influence in the company? Most likely no. Theres very little risk for the company firing you.

If what everything you said was true, just hold out for 2.5 months, try to point out some things that are wrong in order to stall. I honestly think the system is rigged against you there. I don’t know if you could move up. It would be stupid to suck up to the boss and not get promoted. Look for a company who has the same good reviews in the meantime. Even if you prove to them everything they did wrong, they have the home field advantage, if they won’t get you now it will be later. Do you have influence in the company? Most likely no. Theres very little risk for the company firing you.
you mean very high risk right? yeah its fucking obvious they want me out. i think with mensaiqcel's advice i should to hold out for those 2.5 months tbh. fucking cucks man

btw my boss's boss also specifically berated me for not being social enough. even though im not isolating myself at all either, or having lunch separately or anything, just kinda quiet, i swear. what the fuck does he want? to threaten me into being more talkative? what a fucking faggot tbh

Last edited:
yeah of course. they won't know the recordings exist until we're in court :feelsthink:

tbh your advice is strategically great for its goal (keeping the job), but im not even sure i want to keep this job as much as i want to get fired and successfully sue. but you never know how much it will take to find another one or what's gonna happen and I need money to looksmaxxx, so i'll follow your advice. thank you brocel :feelsokman::feelsokman:

No worries man.

I am isolating myself from my colleagues and i do not eat with them at all.

This meeting is set up to push you around, anger you and hopefully they will get their reason to fire you "Unruly worker".
Do not back talk, do not bitch. Straight to the point :
- Here is my tasks in this company
- Here are the good reviews i got from my managers
- Since reviews are good, then I am doing my duty of this job contract

They are gonna push you around "but you are not social blablabla", you reply "I got engaged to perform these tasks, I did perform these task. The reviews clearly show it".
They are gonna use silence against you to make you feel uncomfortable and say some dumb shit to fill the void, do not say any dumb shit.
Be factuel : I got hired to do this, I did this, Manager appreciated my work, then i am doing my job.

They say something and wait for a reply ?
Then here is their reply once again : "I got hired to do these tasks, I did this and that, Manager appreciated my work, then i am doing my job". Rinse and repeat.
Do not get angry, do not get pissed off. Let them babble on and repeat your speech about what you did and the reviews you got.

Last edited:
its over for stemcels

I am isolating myself from my colleagues and i do not eat with them at all.

This meeting is set up to push you around, anger you and hopefully they will get their reason to fire you "Unruly worker".
Do not back talk, do not bitch. Straight to the point :
- Here is my tasks in this company
- Here are the good reviews i got from my managers
- Since reviews are good, then I am doing my duty of this job contract

They are gonna push you around "but you are not social blablabla", you reply "I got engaged to perform these tasks, I did perform these task. The reviews clearly show it" and then you shut your mouth and stare at them.
They are gonna use silence against you to make you feel uncomfortable and say some dumb shit to fill the void, do not say any dumb shit.
Be factuel : I got hired to do this, I did this, Manager appreciated my work, then i am doing my job. Then you STFU and stare at them.

They say something and wait for a reply ?
Then here is their reply once again : "I got hired to do these tasks, I did this and that, Manager appreciated my work, then i am doing my job". Rinse and repeat.
Do not get angry, do not get pissed off. Let them babble on and repeat your speech about what you did and the reviews you got.
that'd be gigaterabased but im too low inhib :feelsbadman: also if i do that there's no way i'll be able to hold out for those 2 months as i want

Brutal tbh being fired just for being ugly :feelsrope:

Retail stores are massively hiring right now.
Shpping Warehouses and Groceries as well.

Also, look at food delivery like Uber Eats and such.

Im sorry for you :feelscry:

I have a feeling with this global depression companies making up bullshit to fire incels in an effort to cut costs is gonna be on the rise.

im thinking about this now that im calmer and damn. FUCK THAT NORMIE CUCK. piece of shit. "the situation keeps getting worse" WHAT SITUATION?????? :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I HATE NORMIES I SWEAR. FUCKING RETARDS. I HAVE BEEN BEHAVING THE EXACT SAME WAY SINCE I WAS HIRED AND THEY USED TO LOVE ME, NOW SOME RETARDS COMPLAIN ABOUT TRIVIAL SHIT ABOUT ME AND SUDDENLY THEY COME UP WITH AN APOCALYPTIC SITUATION IN THEIR HEADS. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: FUCKING CUCKS WANT TO BLACKMAIL ME INTO BEING MORE TALKATIVE WHAT THE FUCK!!! I HAVE LUNCH WITH THEM, I MAKE SMALL TALK, IM JUST DEPRESSED SO IM QUIET BUT STILL NICE (EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THERE'S CUCKS COMPLAINING ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK, SPECIALLY ONE FAT SOYBOY IN PARTICULAR WHO STARTED ALL THIS SHIT IN MY BOSS' HEAD WITH HIS CONSTANT BS WHINING). FUCKING CUCKS!!!!!!!
I have a feeling with this global depression companies making up bullshit to fire incels in an effort to cut costs is gonna be on the rise.
probably tbh
Im sorry for you :feelscry:
thanks brocel :feelscry: read my latest update btw :reeeeee:

You can never win as an incel

Over for low IQcels pewpew

You can never win as an incel
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

i've been thinking about it over today and now im more mad than sad. pure ERfuel :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke: fucking bunch of soyboys

Just get fired and NEET for as long as possible then get a new job

Just get fired and NEET for as long as possible then get a new job
i need to hold out for 2 more months though, that way i get fired just in time for my looksmaxxxing deadline (well a bit earlier but still) and get more unemployment and more severance. rn i have nothing to do besides going to work so i'd rather not get fired tbh, copes can get old if you have nothing else to do all day

You should just ask for evidence for those claims. If he pulls it out of his ass and doesn't give you anything concrete, you can tell he's bullshitting. Also, what is your job about? If it's something that you can put on paper, write out everything you do and put a timestamp on it. Also use voice recordings and pictures, too.

I can't relate but it seems hellish.