Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shit knajjd has to deal with

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
guy had a tranny server which pushed “pinkpill” (just become a tranny bro) and was “online dating” one inactive crossdresser I also permabanned a couple of days ago.

@knajjd

God fucking dammit this is fucking gold.

He also had some faggots flirting with him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Probably not as funny for him tbh...

Knajjd lives a better life than all of us on here

Knajjd lives a better life than all of us on here
He is a manlet chad tbh.

Imagine having a prettyboy face and not being able to utilize it because of your height. I feel his pain.

I used to think knajjd was arbitrary and heavy-handed as a moderator, but the more I see shit like this, the more I realize his modding practices are based and blackpilled.

I used to think knajjd was arbitrary and heavy-handed as a moderator, but the more I see shit like this, the more I realize his modding practices are based and blackpilled.
I don't really like his trigger happiness but he is undeniably a great mod.
I would swap my """life""" with his any day tbh...
Me too. Same height better face. He could get laid where I live tbhtbh.

He is a manlet chad tbh.

Imagine having a prettyboy face and not being able to utilize it because of your height. I feel his pain.
What pain? this guy has no sex drive so he probably doesn’t give af

Not only that but his family is rich, he will inherit and will never have to wageslave in his life
And for now I won’t mention the halo effect from his god like face

Not only that but his family is rich, he will inherit and will never have to wageslave in his life
brutal man. just be rich strikes again

He is a richcel? God fucking dammit mogs me. He can NEET all of his fucking life.

He is a richcel? God fucking dammit mogs me. He can NEET all of his fucking life.
And I didn’t even mention a certain encounter he had with a woman a while back

Lifemogs all of us out of the solar system, I feel little sympathy for him

That foid was drunk tbh. It means nothing.

On the forum he deals with alot of shit, props to him. :feelsokman:

Outside of the forum he is a permanent NEET with enough money to sustain any cope he wishes.

Knajjid is a man. He doesnt want to lower his standards and acrew another man.

Give me a foid or give me death

knajjd has it pretty easy tbh.

The only thing I feel sorry for him about is that faggots on here like to fetishize him.

With all due respect(Knajjd), do not misunderstand. You would succeed if you were gay.
The problem of being short is only with women.
How is fucking another guy success? Faggots have low standards even the truest of cels can succeed.

How is fucking another guy success? Faggots have low standards even the truest of cels can succeed.

Yeah, but he would be a gay chad. It does not take much to have gay sex and it is not so much of a benefit to be gay chad, only that it would have a bargain and could even have money from rich old men.

I always thought he was a vol/fakecel. Hearing that he is rich as well. Put me in his shoes and I will be swimming in poon within the week.

I always thought he was a vol/fakecel. Hearing that he is rich as well. Put me in his shoes and I will be swimming in poon within the week.
legit, this guy wastes too much time playing games and getting drunk. I would slay if I was in his shoes

Who is he talking about

@knajjd

God fucking dammit this is fucking gold.

He also had some faggots flirting with him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
the dude have god tier face, shame foids won't date anything bellow 5'7

The only thing I feel sorry for him about is that faggots on here like to fetishize him.
Knajjd lives a weird life.
Like First Loss said, he's a prettyboy who STILL can't laid cause of his height. :f:
He must be very sad. I'd give him a hug, but i feel like he'd ban me for it :what:

Knajjd lives a weird life.
Like First Loss said, he's a prettyboy who STILL can't laid cause of his height. :f:
He must be very sad. I'd give him a hug, but i feel like he'd ban me for it :what:
Knajid is weird, i think i'm going to create a acount for discord

oh what a shame, I liked him
To be fair, I’d take it with a grain of salt until I see actual proof
his server was common knowledge, really. i've already been building up a case against that place for some time, but was too busy with other stuff to comb through it. some people randomly gave me evidence and that much was enough to close it after i verified the validity with another person. obviously, i can't ban people randomly and have had to provide proof and a good reason to sergeant alongside for him to OK it.

Looks like you ended up getting banned by him.

Why was he banned?

Funny coming from a black guy. Your women are so loose they will fuck anything. All you have to do is stand on a street corner and proposition women for an hour or so and you will get laid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back