Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Shit ER ratio in life is the n°1 trademark incel trait

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Its not about being sexless or not getting women.

The number one trait of ugly males is an absolute shit effort/reward ratio.

Think like doing all kinds of self improvement, working on it really hard only for your life still being shit, or mediocre at most, in all areas. Meanwhile Chad has more money, better job, better social life, better dating life, better everything than you without even trying.

Its about how shit the results are for the amount of effort put in life. Ugly males ALWAYS have an extremely fucked ER ratio.

JosephDucraux

Its not about being sexless or not getting women.

The number one trait of ugly males is an absolute shit effort/reward ratio.

Think like doing all kinds of self improvement, working on it really hard only for your life still being shit, or mediocre at most, in all areas. Meanwhile Chad has more money, better job, better social life, better dating life, better everything than you without even trying.

Its about how shit the results are for the amount of effort put in life. Ugly males ALWAYS have an extremely fucked ER ratio.
noone has made more efforts into changing the situation with worse results than me, i am the extreme example of incel luck

Yes, your genetic value is ironclad, its over if you arent chad and blackpilled.

not "always," that's just low IQ as fuck, there are plenty of successful ugly people

ER has gotten a whole new level to it

Law of least effort. There was this "dating coach" who talkd about it.

I see people wondering what is the n1 incel trait so I bump this.

Lets make simple maths:

0 (=incel) × 10000 (of effort) = 0 score

10000 (=chad) x 1 (of effort) = 10000 score

not "always," that's just low IQ as fuck, there are plenty of successful ugly people
Although this is true, it's extremely rare, and the ugly person in question just had a miraculous stroke of luck. Many successful ugly people admit this fact.

Nigga high as fuck
Lets make simple maths:

0 (=incel) × 10000 (of effort) = 0 score

10000 (=chad) x 1 (of effort) = 10000 score

i agree with you to an extent.. i genuinely think ALOT of incels here should be trying to NTmax and do "NT" things like daygame.. it's suprising how many incels i've seen pictures of that are upper tier normies (a few even chadlite or above).. And i'd have to put that down to them not trying enough to work on their "NT"ness and "Game" and using the guise of "mentalcel" as an excuse to not try anything and just LDAR.

To the truecels out there my heart goes out to you.

i agree with you to an extent.. i genuinely think ALOT of incels here should be trying to NTmax and do "NT" things like daygame.. it's suprising how many incels i've seen pictures of that are upper tier normies (a few even chadlite or above).. And i'd have to put that down to them not trying enough to work on their "NT"ness and "Game" and using the guise of "mentalcel" as an excuse to not try anything and just LDAR.

To the truecels out there my heart goes out to you.
I sociopathmaxx when sober and NTmaxx when drunk, the thing is I have very little resistance so with even a little bit more of the quantity I should I just get very drunk and everything goes down the drain