Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shit boyos! I am experiencing very sharp PAIN in one of my BALLS - WTF?

U

uninstall

Banned
-
i was walking on the street when suddenly some acute pain when through my left nut

i thought that it will go awau but it's been a few hours and it's still reoccuring from time to time

it is very intense but short

WTF? 

the incel curse?

Could be testicular torsion (go to the ER)
or epididymitis
or just blue balls

Get a vasectomy

Could be blue balls. Masturbate to make sure it’s not. If pain persists go to ER.

Touch your ball, do you feel a lump there?
Look at balls anatomy to be sure not to confound a cancerous lump with the testicular things that bind your balls to your dick.
If you've got some lump then it's testicular cancer, it's over if you don't treat it soon.

untolder-700x400.jpg

Go ER

Could be the start of kidney stones. Get it checked out.

Reminds me off one of my worst moments when I fell on mine. https://incels.is/Thread-Worst-physical-pain-you-have-felt-17732

Raiden said:
Could be blue balls. Masturbate to make sure it’s not. If pain persists go to ER.

Yow! If it's testicular torsion (which I'm assuming OP would have found out by now if it were), this would probably hurt like a motherfucker, given the twisting of the spermatic cord.

Raiden said:
Could be blue balls. Masturbate to make sure it’s not. If pain persists go ER.

Fixed that for you

God wants you to go ER

WorldRulerAisha said:
gods loves him, he wouldnt want that
If God loves him he wouldn't have made him incel