Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ship me to Japan pls

Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
PxXzndl.png

tfw gaijin hunter gf

There's actually bars tailored for Japanese women to meet foreigners, not sure if they would allow someone that's 17, like yourself though.

Indari said:
tfw gaijin hunter gf

?

idkwattodowithlife said:
There's actually bars tailored for Japanese women to meet foreigners, not sure if they would allow someone that's 17, like yourself though.
I was called an ugly shitskin by apparantly one of the best raters on lookism so i probably wouldn't do well in those kinds of bars, I'm assuming theyre looking for blonde blue eyes types.

Would love to go to japan

Bri8564 said:
?

I was called an ugly shitskin by apparantly one of the best raters on lookism so i probably wouldn't do well in those kinds of bars, I'm assuming theyre looking for blonde blue eyes types.

tfw no gaijin hunter gf*

Bri8564 said:
I was called an ugly shitskin by apparantly one of the best raters on lookism so i probably wouldn't do well in those kinds of bars, I'm assuming theyre looking for Anglo types.
Damn, that's pretty brutal. Your still white aren't you? You told me, you were from the Balkans? I guess that's the same area, where stblackops2cel is from.

A lot of balkan men are pretty tall, i.e. Dinaric Alps.

Battlefield3cel said:
Would love to go to japan

Incels probably have a much better chance there, on usa location on multiple apps I didn't get any matches across all of them except one landwhale which was likely a scam account. Sucks the Japanese are so promiscuous though.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Bri8564 said:
I was called an ugly shitskin by apparantly one of the best raters on lookism so i probably wouldn't do well in those kinds of bars, I'm assuming theyre looking for Anglo types.
Damn, that's pretty brutal. Your still white aren't you? You told me, you were from the Balkans? I guess that's the same area, where stblackops2cel is from.
A lot of balkan men are pretty tall, i.e. Dinaric Alps.
I am balkan and I used to consider myself white but apparantly im an ugly shit skin as well lol, I don't consider myself tall im like 178 cm.

Bri8564 said:
Incels probably have a much better chance there, on usa location on multiple apps I didn't get any matches across all of them except one landwhale which was likely a scam account. Sucks the Japanese are so promiscuous though.

Is it like white man worship there? I didn't know they were promiscuous, i thought they were like the last polite half decent people left?

Battlefield3cel said:
Is it like white man worship there? I didn't know they were promiscuous, i thought they were like the last polite half decent people left?

I saw a video of some guy interviewing Japanese people, basically almost all of them admit to cheating on their partners. I was so surprised.

Update : I got 2 more matches in Japan on zoosk, both are Aquarius
cJED0xl.jpg

Bri8564 said:

You don't need a superstitious filter added to your already sparse selection of women.

Bri8564 said:

cJED0xl.jpg

This gives me hope.

They all look the same lol

blickpall said:
Bri8564 said:
You don't need a superstitious filter added to your already sparse selection of women.
I just thought it was funny cuz they Also look kind of similar kek

Battlefield3cel said:

Japanese social etiquette prioritizes appearance over sincerity. One simply has to engage in perfunctory customary ritual in order to fulfill their social responsibilities regardless of their intent. There is little evidence that Japanese society could be considered ethical on a macroscopic scale when 1) certain major economic sectors have entrenched ties to the Yakuza, 2) the Jiyū-Minshutō was literally supported by the CIA in order to ensure American interests in the region, and 3) the political sphere is infested with war crime apologists.

Also, decent people don't exist.

dardycunt said:
Japanese social etiquette prioritizes appearance over sincerity. One simply has to engage in perfunctory customary ritual in order to fulfill their social responsibilities regardless of their intent. There is little evidence that Japanese society could be considered ethical on a macroscopic scale when 1) certain major economic sectors have entrenched ties to the Yakuza, 2) the Jiyū-Minshutō was literally supported by the CIA in order to ensure American interests in the region, and 3) the political sphere is infested with war crime apologists.

Also, decent people don't exist.
Sounds very Westernised. 

Your last point is very Machiavellian. I get that

If we incels go to japan we have a much greater chance of getting laid than in the U.S. but if we manage to get a relationship we are most likely CUCKED

Are you volcel?

ArtoriasWolf said:
Are you volcel?

This niggas name is artoriaswolf and he Dosent even have sif or artorias In his avi but instead just demon's souls

Not gonna lie I'm a little dissaponted in you

Do better

ArtoriasWolf said:
Are you volcel?

No, I got 0 matches across all dating apps in the U.S.A. on two dating apps i got two matches each in japan, but they'd probably still cuck me considering how promiscuous japan is. It's over

Whats the name of that app. And how can I change my location I wanna try it

Facade said:
Whats the name of that app. And how can I change my location I wanna try it

I used zoosk and pof, if youre on your phone just use a free ip changer and change it to japan.

i want to cum on these hot japanese gal faces aaaaaaaaaaaaaaH would they love my small cock? but im 187 though : ) but im a dumb fucking ogre though :) aHHHHHHHHHH i need to learn japanese and go slay

incelkingkong said:
i want to cum on these hot japanese gal faces aaaaaaaaaaaaaaH would they love my small cock? but im 187 though : ) but im a dumb fucking ogre though :) aHHHHHHHHHH i need to learn japanese and go slay
:)

Themisterpepsi said:
This niggas name is artoriaswolf and he Dosent even have sif or artorias In his avi but instead just demon's souls

Not gonna lie I'm a little dissaponted in you

Do better

Where is the pepsi in your pic.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Where is the pepsi in your pic.

There usually is a pepsi but I'm being festive for Christmas

Themisterpepsi said:
There usually is a pepsi but I'm being festive for Christmas

same

Bri8564 said:
I used zoosk and pof, if youre on your phone just use a free ip changer and change it to japan.

Ok i'll try this and post my result here.But  I am 100% sure that i'll get zero matches

Bri8564 said:
?

You won't do well unless you're white or black.

Which vpn provider did you use?

I prefer Filipinas as far as East Asians are concerned.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8620/16016850012_d6b94313b9_b.jpg