Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ship captaincel sinks his own ship because foids wouldn't fuck him

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

One foot in the grave
★★★★★
It was then that the captain and crew began demanding fresh victims. The women and girls refused. The crew kicked and punched them. The women wept but stood their ground.

The captain and crew had been drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana, the passengers told the AP. The captain was growing angrier.

“If you don’t come into the room, I will capsize this boat!” he thundered, again and again. Samira told herself he must be joking.
The captain was in a rage. He ordered more girls to join him and his crew in the bedroom.

No one budged.

“If you don’t come to us,” the captain shouted, “then we will capsize this boat!”
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Just fucking give sex to the captaincel and his crew, ffs, and problem solved. Stuck-up bitches thinking their holes are too good :feelsseriously:

Alright, fine. Then I hope you know how to swim :feelsdevil:

what is this gorilla life of brutality shit
also on a similar note, ships are cool as fuck i wouldnt mind being a captain, too bad these days theres women in the maritime industry :feelspuke: fucking disgrace cant escape thepussy magick

No pussy, well then everyone here is going to fucking die

Nobody cares about the Rohingya because they're not cool or hip like the Palestinians kek

Christ. These arrogant bitches were willing to literally die simply to deny a man 30 minutes of happiness?

Fuck this world man.

They desERved to drown for not wanting to share their blown out roast beef with the poor hardworking captain.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back