Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Shiny hunting in pokemon

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
ive been shiny hunting in lets go pikachu all day. Just catching the same faggots over and over again until I get one of a different color for absolutely no reason.

Meanwhile Chad cuddles with his girlfriend and then fucks all her holes

I’ve been blasting my ears with music for almost 8 hours now.
That’s all i’ve done today.

Ive been playing vidya all day.
Meanwhile chads 6th girlfriend has been playing with his dick all day

Why not just cheatmaxx

Digimon is better tbhngl, buddy boyo

Jfl 51 fucking poliwags and still no shiny. Meanwhile Chad just randomly finds hinies without trying

When I was a kid and I played Pokemon Pearl for the first time I got a shiny Tentacruel in the last route before Victory Road. That was 11 years ago. I've never got a shiny pokemon legally again kek

[SOY]

On a related note, I only ever got shinies when I wasn't hunting for them. Last one I got was a shiny zubat in the sewers of castelia city in Black 2 (srs)

The only shiny pokemons I've ever found were a Zubat, a Geodude and a Tentacool.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I literally got a chain of over 100 poliwags and no shiny, what the fuck is going in??????? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: i'll never play that shit again

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I literally got a chain of over 100 poliwags and no shiny, what the fuck is going in??????? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: i'll never play that shit again
did you get a shiny

Never played that

Only shinies I ever got was with cheats its over