Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "She's very friendly, I don't know why she doesn't talk to you"

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Today after it left work I was in the elevator with three other guys, and on the 7th floor the gate opened and a girl came in, she was friends with the three guys and she hugged and kissed each of them on the cheek. Except me of course, she didn't even acknowledge my presence. When we went out of the elevator, she went away with two of the guys and the one who stayed behind noticed what had happened and said "you didn't greet her, you don't talk to her?" I said that she didn't like me cause she never speaks to me. The guy said "that's weird, she's very friendly with everybody, I don't know why she doesn't talk to you" He went off cause his friend we calling him. That's nothing new. There's always a girl who is talkative and extroverted with literally everyone, except me. Those kind of girls just plain ignore me or act like cold bitches if I talk to them. Hypocrite whores.

Last edited:
Boyo it’s very plain and obvious why she won’t talk to you, you must take the blackpill first as a pre requisite and all will become clear as water

Today when it left work I was in the elevator with three other guys, and on the 7th floor the gate opened and a girl came in, she was friends with the three guys and she hugged and kissed each of them on the cheek. Except me of course, she didn't even acknowledge my presence.
All this touching while coronavirus is going on?

When we went out if the elevator, she went away with two of the guys and the one who stayed behind noticed what had happened and said "you didn't greet her, you don't talk to her?" I said that she didn't like me cause she never speaks to me. The guy said "that's weird, she's very friendly with everybody, I don't know why she doesn't talk to you" He went off cause his friend we calling him. That's nothing new. There's always a girl who is talkative and extroverted with literally everyone, except me. Those kind of girls just plain ignore me or act like cold bitches if I talk to them. Hypocrite whores.
Don't feel guilty. If you said something you would have felt worse by the weird and hostile reaction they'd give you.

Story of my whole life.

Yep I know that "type". Another fake and hypergamous cunt. AWALT.

Last edited:
Basically same with me man. I couldnt even talk to the girl I liked when i was a senior in highschool without her being visibly creeped out. when i came up to her once her eyes widened and she looked around and rolled her skirt down to cover up like she was afraid. she only responded to be in one word phrases too before i left because she me feel like i was the biggest asshole in the world even though i was doing nothing but saying hello.

Boyo it’s very plain and obvious why she won’t talk to you, you must take the blackpill first as a pre requisite and all will become clear as water

he knows why lol.

I hate when people make generic statements like 'she is very friendly'

That simply means she is friendly with the said person making that comment, not with every single person

Sorry that happened boyo srs.

She will only be friendly with men that she can use or who she thinks are good looking. As simple as that.

I can relate bro

I usually get along with people but there's always that one girl who seems to not like you despite being chatty and easygoing with everybody else. These are usually utter bitches and when you get to know more about them they actually aren't friendly with everyone, just the few chads she thinks deserve respect

You wrote this as if it's something new. It happens to all of us.

Absolutely brutal. We have it the worst out of everyone in the world. Whoever thinks otherwise is coping hard

It’s over for you

I work with a girl like that. She’s generally friendly with everyone but goes out of her way not to talk to me.

Today after it left work I was in the elevator with three other guys, and on the 7th floor the gate opened and a girl came in, she was friends with the three guys and she hugged and kissed each of them on the cheek. Except me of course, she didn't even acknowledge my presence. When we went out of the elevator, she went away with two of the guys and the one who stayed behind noticed what had happened and said "you didn't greet her, you don't talk to her?" I said that she didn't like me cause she never speaks to me. The guy said "that's weird, she's very friendly with everybody, I don't know why she doesn't talk to you" He went off cause his friend we calling him. That's nothing new. There's always a girl who is talkative and extroverted with literally everyone, except me. Those kind of girls just plain ignore me or act like cold bitches if I talk to them. Hypocrite whores.
Yep. The typical "She's nice to everyone but you" mentality. I have an uncle who's just like that - always has his nice guy demeanor, then talks shit to me whenever no one is around since I have a mumbly voice so he calls me retarded. I always call him snake since he's a two-faced one.

She can sense you post on .co obviously :soy: