Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "shes too hot for you"

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
so one day my normie acquaintance showed me a photo of this stacy in our school and i said some stupid shit as a joke like "she has big tits" but the normie took it to far today and told one of the other stacys out our school that i "like her" and then the stacy went off on me how "she's too hot for me" "she will never choose me" and then i got ticked off and said that they were both whores and that i hope she gets rapped (like the music genre!) for being a whore and called her a bitch then she laughed at me

Yeah whatever, typical egotistical bitch. Don't let it get to you too much, she'll be doing heroin in a motel room once she's 20.

so one day my normie acquaintance showed me a photo of this stacy in our school and i said some stupid shit as a joke like "she has big tits" but the normie took it to far today and told one of the other stacys out our school that i "like her" and then the stacy went off on me how "she's too hot for me" "she will never choose me" and then i got ticked off and said that they were both whores and that i hope she gets rapped (like the music genre!) for being a whore and called her a bitch then she laughed at me
Bro, they mock us, life is not fair.:крики:

I hate how high school faggots post on this forum

Yeah whatever, typical egotistical bitch. Don't let it get to you too much, she'll be doing heroin in a motel room once she's 20.
I hope she overdoses too :feelsohh:

There are no teenage incels, only teenage entitled shitcels who are butthurt they're not chads.

There are no teenage incels, only teenage entitled shitcels who are butthurt they're not chads.
Yup. And I'd beat the shit out of each and everyone of these faggots if I could.

Literally wait for them outside of school and like whammo when they walk out, hay maker

Yup. And I'd beat the shit out of each and everyone of these faggots if I could.
putting other incels down eh? warnable offense

True, they are soruounded by thousands of pussies and day and still can't score.

that's called being an incel nigga
But school amplifies your chances by 100x because your always around females instead of public where there's not too many (if u live in small town)

You should have changed her mind by showing her what a Supreme Gentleman you really are

i read what you said retard you're just wrong
You shouldn't call yourself an incel if most of your peers are virgins as well. Then you're just average, otherwise 99% of 13 year olds are incels too.

Literally wait for them outside of school and like whammo when they walk out, hay maker
I bet you've never handled a bail in your life

OP we will find you my nigga, and all the other highschool faggots here also
5w9dw6.gif

You’re larping, nobody here has the balls to do that. You’re just being an attention whore.

JoinedNov 3, 2021

If you aren’t larping you’re really fucking stupid, but I doubt that is the case.
I'm not larping, people tolerate it because they think I'm joking when I say stuff like that because I'm kinda vocal about my views on women and jews but when I try to explain my views when people ask they think I'm joking

I'm not larping, people tolerate it because they think I'm joking when I say stuff like that because I'm kinda vocal about my views on women and jews but when I try to explain my views when people ask they think I'm joking
You’re so fucking stupid. All it takes is for one administrator to hear you say that shit and you’re expelled. Other youngcels here have literally gone on here on their fucking school computers.

the stories, bro. I can't.
It's like watching Disney's Recess

OP, you have a female friend and you're experiencing a normal childhood. It's normal that kids say shit like "shes to hot for you hahaha".
Be happy that you have contact with girls, I'm a truecel and I never had that.
The funny thing is: saying "fuck these bitches" will probably get you laid.

You shouldn't call yourself an incel if most of your peers are virgins as well. Then you're just average, otherwise 99% of 13 year olds are incels too.
im not 13 and being an incel isn't just about being a virgin despite the name, its about your looks too, if you are a youngchad and haven't gotten laid yet, you at least know you will get laid in high school or college, when you are a youngcel and you are ugly as fuck and have had no social success with women whatsoever despite trying several times (like me) you can predict it's pretty much over
the stories, bro. I can't.
It's like watching Disney's Recess
View attachment 539588.

OP, you have a female friend and you're experiencing a normal childhood. It's normal that kids say shit like "shes to hot for you hahaha".
Be happy that you have contact with girls, I'm a truecel and I never had that.
The funny thing is: saying "fuck these bitches" will probably get you laid.
i don't have any female friends what are you talking about
if you're talking about the ONE female friend that i had for like the first few days i was posting on here, then yeah but she's gone. she's the foid i was talking about who was my oneitis but kinda mocked me when we were friends and then eventually ending up blocking me and having her boyfriend text me to back off and stop worrying about her/trying to contact her
You’re so fucking stupid. All it takes is for one administrator to hear you say that shit and you’re expelled. Other youngcels here have literally gone on here on their fucking school computers.
middle school was worse. i was in several political communities in 7th grade and by the time 8th grade rolled around i had already been converted to fascism by instagram gcs :feelshaha:(im not a fascist anymore) and my civics teacher was aware that i had fascist beliefs and i was openly fascist at school. and i even once brought "essays on fascism" by mussolini mosley gentile and rocco to school, did a book report on it, and would read it when i was done with work, never got in trouble for it thankfully

Last edited:
i don't have any female friends what are you talking about
if you're talking about the ONE female friend that i had for like the first few days i was posting on here, then yeah
:feelsseriously:
2z3ptc.jpg

again you fucking niggers deleting half of the post to make it seem bad without context and reading the end of the story, but since you like cropping things I'll just say it again

THE FOID WAS MOCKING ME WHEN WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS AND THEN BLOCKED ME ON MY BIRTHDAY OUT OF NO WHERE AND WHEN I ASKED FOR AN EXPLANATION SHE GOT HER BOYFRIEND TO TELL ME TO STOP TEXTING HER!!!

What a bitch, egos are outta control.

you're experiencing a normal childhood
lol, i do not have a normal childhood, social skills are fucked beyond belief, my parents are divorced since i was a toddler, i have moved schools every single year (sometimes even in the middle of the year) with the exception of 7th-8th grade making it difficult to keep friends, and ive been in trouble with the cops twice for making threats on 2 seperate occasions, now i just rot in my room all day trying to cope

im not 13
13 and 15 is basically the same age in that context. You're not expected to be having sex.

When I was 15, every one of my friends and peers was a virgin and 90% of them haven't had girlfriends yet. Ten years later, they all had multiple girlfriends.

and being an incel isn't just about being a virgin despite the name, its about your looks too, if you are a youngchad and haven't gotten laid yet, you at least know you will get laid in high school or college, when you are a youngcel and you are ugly as fuck and have had no social success with women whatsoever despite trying several times (like me) you can predict it's pretty much over
What if you're wrong? Best case, you'll be one of those "ex-incels" who will shit down on us

Ex incel

Worse case, you'll start believing that it's over for you even if maybe it isn't and you'll fuck yourself up mentally. And why? So you can rot here with us? Why? This is not the cool kids table. Why would you want to spend one second here when you still have a shot?

I'm sorry, I just can't be arguing with a 15 year old. I have a jacket older than you.

When I was 15, every one of my friends and peers was a virgin and 90% of them haven't had girlfriends yet. Ten years later, they all had multiple girlfriends.
considering you have a jacket that's over 15 years old, you sound pretty old, and young foids now a days are becoming increasingly more whoreish, foids back then likely were less whoreish and innocent compared to now

Worse case, you'll start believing that it's over for you even if maybe it isn't and you'll fuck yourself up mentally.
even tho i do have a blackpilled mindset, i still do try when i can. i purposefully try to put my self out there and talk to foids and be near them in general but no results so far

considering you have a jacket that's over 15 years old, you sound pretty old, and young foids now a days are becoming increasingly more whoreish, foids back then likely were less whoreish and innocent compared to now
Well STD rates and teenage pregnancy rates are lower today than when I was 15. Also there's this
and this

It's data from 2017 (and if you're 15 you probably think 2017 was a long time ago) but the trends are clear. Average age of losing virginity is rising, percentage of sexually active highschoolers is declining, and since foids are whores that means guys are waiting even later than 17 to lose their virginity on average.

So when you bitch about not having sex at 15, that's entitlement and you being butthurt that you're not chad.

even tho i do have a blackpilled mindset, i still do try when i can. i purposefully try to put my self out there and talk to foids and be near them in general but no results so far
I think no results is normal... unless most of your 15 year old friends are having sex or girlfriends or whatever. And I do mean most.

Hope she gets Bianca’ed, the privileged scum.

So when you bitch about not having sex at 15, that's entitlement and you being butthurt that you're not chad.
it's not even about sex it's just about feeling loved

:feelshaha: I love it when young faggot retards presume to know and be experts on change from 15 years ago.

Wrong retard as per usual.

P.S. BTW 15 years ago retard faggots (not me that I can recall thankfully) also were telling oldcels, "hey man girls are way more whorish today than 15 years ago!" :feelsokman:

Last edited:
:feelshaha: I love it when young faggot retards presume to know and be experts on change from 15 years ago.
EvmptDSXMAAORMH

Imagine believing zoomer whores invented whoring.

Careful about that boy. Sharing the blackpill outside of forums is very risky. It takes one bluepilled cuck to ruin your future. :feelswhat:

Careful about that boy. Sharing the blackpill outside of forums is very risky. It takes one bluepilled cuck to ruin your future. :feelswhat:
it's okay, they think im joking anyway. i try to tell them jews own the media and i tell them about hypergamy and gynocentrism and they laugh and think im doing some kind of "hahaha funny conspiracy theorist schizo" skit, normies refuse to learn

it's okay, they think im joking anyway. i try to tell them jews own the media and i tell them about hypergamy and gynocentrism and they laugh and think im doing some kind of "hahaha funny conspiracy theorist schizo" skit, normies refuse to learn
You shouldn't do that. You should try to fit in. Try to blend in or you'll always be the weirdo and they will make you an outcast. You don't want that.
It makes me so sad to see you going the wrong way. The blackpill is for old fucks who have ruined their lifes, not for you who still has your whole life in front of you. I beg you to leave this toxic shithole, it will benefit your mental health and your whole life.

They're right to laugh at you, talking about ancient retarded shit like that

Moron

They're right to laugh at you, talking about ancient retarded shit like that

Moron
talking about ancient retarded shit like hypergamy...
You shouldn't do that. You should try to fit in. Try to blend in or you'll always be the weirdo and they will make you an outcast. You don't want that.
It makes me so sad to see you going the wrong way. The blackpill is for old fucks who have ruined their lifes, not for you who still has your whole life in front of you. I beg you to leave this toxic shithole, it will benefit your mental health and your whole life.
eh I'm in the grey area. I do try to fit in with normies in some areas but in others I'm just honest. I hate pretending like I'm just another everyday NPC but I also realize some optics stuff too that I'm cautious about
like I would be willing to be openly anti feminist but I wouldnt go on about ER and what not if you know what I mean, I'm larping pretty moderately
also I'm sorry man but right now I just simply can't leave this place. I have to have some outlet to talk to other people who have my same views because everyday being around NPCs gets tiring, this is my only place to escape and cope essentially

Last edited:
talking about ancient retarded shit like hypergamy...

eh I'm in the grey area. I do try to fit in with normies in some areas but in others I'm just honest. I hate pretending like I'm just another everyday NPC but I also realize some optics stuff too that I'm cautious about
like I would be willing to be openly anti feminist but I wouldnt go on about ER and what not if you know what I mean, I'm larping pretty moderately
also I'm sorry man but right now I just simply can't leave this place. I have to have some outlet to talk to other people who have my same views because everyday being around NPCs gets tiring, this is my only place to escape and cope essentially
This place establishes ideal relationships between real concepts. Meaning all of this is fiction designed to infiltrate your soul and mind, choosing ideas and subjectivity as the primary focus and source of enlightenment: a never ending critique that further categorizes and increases your individual disposability. Alienation of the reason, basically.

butthurt they're not chads.

What's the difference in 2021?

"Normie" is more a designation to being wagecucked and/or bluepilled these days. Normies are incels.

Last edited:
Hope she gets Bianca’ed, the privileged scum.

Interesting. That's the name of the youth who had her transportation route switched in group therapy.

He meant that she wasn't your lookmatch.

This place establishes ideal relationships between real concepts. Meaning all of this is fiction designed to infiltrate your soul and mind, choosing ideas and subjectivity as the primary focus and source of enlightenment: a never ending critique that further categorizes and increases your individual disposability. Alienation of the reason, basically.
what the fuck did you even just say lmao