Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Shes out there waiting for you

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
A phrase I heard often when I would tell the few people in my life what causes me pain. What causes me even more pain now that I am black pilled is that if she is still out there for me, at my age she would have been riding cock for almost 2 decades. I think back in the scenerio I would find a woman that when I was obliviously living my teenage life alone she would be creating the most special moments of her life. Having her first everything. By the time I would meet the mythical foid everyone is told is out there for them, she would have already experienced everything. The maximum amount of love she would be able to have at that point for a man she meets would be very limited. You wouldnt be special to her, a certain song or smell or picture wouldnt reminder her of you. That will be reserved for the teenage love she experienced. I really feel like ive been sent straight to old age. Someone said that phrase on here and I will not forget it because nothing resonates harder with the incel state of life. The degenerates online are enraged and are quick to call one a "predator" when a man says he wants a virgin or a woman still capable of innocent love. They are mentally damaged. She is not out there for many men and even if she was it was over anyways.

no there is no one waiting for me

Norwood

except the norwood reaper

There isn't anyone out there waiting for us lol.. possibly if you are making a lot of money, there might be a single mother of 3 waiting for your money/savings/car/house...but not for you.

She is waiting for me. Her name is Death.

She’s waiting for Chad

She's waiting ON me...

Because she is the...
waitress!

Nobody is waiting for an Incel. They're waiting for us to finally snap so they can have a good reason to finally hunt us down like animals.

There's girls out there waiting for guys with my personality, but they all want them to look like Chad
completely over

Death is waiting for you

Fuck niggas wanna jack
Shit tight, no slack, just bought a Cadillac
Throw some D's on that bitch!
Just bought a Cadillac
Just bought a Cadillac
Rich Boy sellin crack, fuck niggas wanna jack
Just bought a Cadillac
Just bought a Cadillac

Fuck niggas wanna jack
Just bought a Cadillac
Just bought a Cadillac
Rich Boy sellin crack, fuck niggas wanna jack
Just bought a Cadillac
Just bought a Cadillac
Is that the version by Foisey lol

Foids don't even wanna cuck me. :feelsrope:

what are the chances of finding a 30 year old foid virgin JFL. if we get a chance at a foid we probably have to take used up holes that will just compare you to some monster cock that blew her out for years :feelspuke:

just waitmaxx bro

But is her overportective daddy waiting for me too?

There is nobody but yourself. Waiting for death.

Only those in the 2-3k range are waiting for you.

No one is waiting and no one will ever come. its just me with myself

Where is my unicorn waifu?:feelswhat:

They're waiting for us to finally snap so they can have a good reason to finally hunt us down like animals.
They literally can't wait :

Is there a personal story sighted on the worldwide web that has the same fantasy brought to reality for over 35y incels?
At least being her first would be very,very, very rare and even then I doubt it would be the same flattering like in a teenage love.

she was never there and she would cheat on me by day 3 if she was

I knew that but the way you describe older women as non-innocent and being unable to give one man her full love again was suifuel. I never took that point seriously before, it is a brutal blackpill.

The only thing waiting for me is a bullet.