Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SHE'S NOT YOUR FRIEND IF SHE DOESN'T FUCK YOU

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
Women know their male "friends" want to fuck, even the "gay" ones.

Anyone who would sit there and watch you suffer the endless suicide-inducing torture of inceldom when they have the solution right under their nose and between their legs (which they happily give to other men), is NOT. YOUR. FRIEND.

That is not friendship, that is narcissistic parasitism and exploitation. She gets your attention and validation and gives you NOTHING other than her insipid company!

We don't gain anything from female "friendship". Even women prefer their male "friends" over female.

They know you're an incel. Everyone knows just by appearances which men are getting pussy and which ones aren't.

Ironically the only female that is genuinely your "friend" is the one that fucks you and sucks your cock because she doesn't want to see you suffer.

PERIOD!!!!!!!

another day another schizo meltdown

There is no friendship utility that a woman provides that a man cannot provide a better version of.

Foids and males can never be friends

Those males are nothing but slaves. They have disgraced themselves by serving foids

kinda true, sex isn't that big a deal to her but would mean the world to you, it would literally change your life and identity. if that isn't worth one of her evenings and maybe some light discomfort (which isn't guranteed, you might both end up having fun), then that puts a pretty harsh limit on how much she cares about you and your well being.

Sex can't be both casual fun women have because they are bored or just because why not, but also the biggest sacrifice a human could make and totally worth far more than your pathetic life and happyness. I probably make a bigger sacrifice when i carry a friends entire appartment through 4 floors with him, and I do that just because he asked me. Being kind and gifting some intimatcy to someone you already know and like and who is in desperate need for help, costing you like an hour or two is too much to ask? jfl

Last edited:
Agreed, except the part about women prefering their male friends. Foids will literally tongue kiss, trade nudes, and have orgasmic dry hump sessions with their female friends. With their male friends, the friendship is always lacking in intimacy and emotional connection. They don't let their male friends get that far with them. Sure, they view male friends as more useful, but they always prefer female friends in most situations.

Last edited:
Very fucking true. No man will approach a girl and befriend her without wanting to fuck. They know this too, I will always say ask any woman if her male friends would want to fuck and all will say yes.

Agreed, except the part about women prefering their male friends. Foids will literally tongue kiss, trade nudes, and have orgasmic dry hump sessions with their female friends. With their male friends, the friendship is always lacking in intimacy and emotional connection. They don't let their male friends get that far with them. Sure, they view male friends as more useful, but they always prefer female friends in most situations.
I think nearly all women are innately bisexual. What do you think?

Yeah I think the "preference" for men mostly derives from male utility. They certainly value their female friends more.

As for the lesbian shit I think they just do that because Chad is not available in that instance and bitches crave sexual validation so much that they'll scissor each other. Of course they never even consider fucking a subchad.

I think nearly all women are innately bisexual. What do you think?
100% agree. Women are bisexual by default unless they find a Chad. They find other women more attractive than non-Chad men. And women's sexuality is so versatile that they're able to have lesbian sex without being lesbians, while straight men have a psychological block when they try to be faggots.

kinda true, sex isn't that big a deal to her but would mean the world to you, it would literally change your life and identity. if that isn't worth one of her evenings and maybe some light discomfort (which isn't guranteed, you might both end up having fun), then that puts a pretty harsh limit on how much she cares about you and your well being.

Sex can't be both casual fun women have because they are bored or just because why not, but also the biggest sacrifice a human could make and totally worth far more than your pathetic life and happyness. I probably make a bigger sacrifice when i carry a friends entire appartment through 4 floors with him, and I do that just because he asked me. Being kind and gifting some intimatcy to someone you already know and like and who is in desperate need for help, costing you like an hour or two is too much to ask? jfl
:lul:
Foids would rather kill themselves over fucking a sub5. Its really that horrible to them

Another kind of big brain thread that everyone outside of here would only ever cringe at.

Truecels have never had female friends

I'm not good looking and NT to be a friend with benefits.

Women know their male "friends" want to fuck, even the "gay" ones.

Anyone who would sit there and watch you suffer the endless suicide-inducing torture of inceldom when they have the solution right under their nose and between their legs (which they happily give to other men), is NOT. YOUR. FRIEND.

That is not friendship, that is narcissistic parasitism and exploitation. She gets your attention and validation and gives you NOTHING other than her insipid company!

We don't gain anything from female "friendship". Even women prefer their male "friends" over female.

They know you're an incel. Everyone knows just by appearances which men are getting pussy and which ones aren't.

Ironically the only female that is genuinely your "friend" is the one that fucks you and sucks your cock because she doesn't want to see you suffer.

PERIOD!!!!!!!
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I know a guy who is 5"7 but has a good prettyboy face. He could fuck so many foids yet he only has them as friends and has an on off relationship with an ugly LTB