Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee she's not like the other girls!

Fannigan

Fannigan

Rotting as usual
14d 4h 33m
i found a foid who's unironically different from most foids. before you call me soy, hear me out:

so basically, she doesn't like sex or dicks. she's tried putting her fingers in her and doesn't like it. not even 7 inch chad or 10 inch BBC. because of this, she doesn't think about reproduction at all, not even subconsciously. She's had multiple boyfriends and half of them were sub5 and she didn't think about their looks at all. she had one chad bf and dumped him because he was schizophrenic, most foids would stay with chad even if he sent her death threats. she has no thoughts in any part of her brain about reproduction so I've found the first foid in existence to not care about looks.

tl:dr foid can't fuck so she doesn't care about looks.
thoughts?

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
307d 11h 33m
He has no chance of matching Latins.

Remaincel

Remaincel

yangtze river
★★★★★
63d 1h 26m
I won't even waste my time reading this cuck bluepill shit

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
88d 21h 50m
Bild.jpeg

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★★
13d 5h 47m
And what happened when you woke up?

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Overlord
★★★★★
109d 19h 3m
i found a foid who's unironically different from most foids. before you call me soy, hear me out:

so basically, she doesn't like sex or dicks. she's tried putting her fingers in her and doesn't like it. not even 7 inch chad or 10 inch BBC. because of this, she doesn't think about reproduction at all, not even subconsciously. She's had multiple boyfriends and half of them were sub5 and she didn't think about their looks at all. she had one chad bf and dumped him because he was schizophrenic, most foids would stay with chad even if he sent her death threats. she has no thoughts in any part of her brain about reproduction so I've found the first foid in existence to not care about looks.

thoughts?
Ok, let me know if she's single and DM me her social media, either discord, snapchat, instagram or whatever. I will contact her and show her my face, if she's not repulsed by me and even willing to date me or just be friends without ghosting me, then I consider her to be different from other foids, otherwise AWALT.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
307d 11h 33m
Ok, let me know if she's single and DM me her social media, either discord, snapchat, instagram or whatever. I will contact her and show her my face, if she's not repulsed by me and even willing to date me or just be friends without ghosting me, then I consider her to be different from other foids, otherwise AWALT.

A certain someone immediately posted something about "Being unloved" after seeing a photo of her in make-up and dresses.

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
91d 4h 29m
Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★
24d 12h 3m
nice shit post

Rimiru

Rimiru

Recruit
★★★★★
6d 6h 9m

thoughts?
Ur a cuck, if she isn't gonna fuck why do u care.

R

runforrest

Failed Spartan
25d 3h 23m
Foids like that may exist but only 0.01% of their population.

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

★★★★★
26d 13h 43m
Females were born to be hive-minded.
My opinion is backed by dozens but thousands of non-woke studies.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
246d 10h 35m
Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Wizard
★★★★★
12d 10h 48m
How do you know she’s never had sex :feelsjuice:

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

STONE KIKE TRANNIES & R#PE ALL FOIDS (InMinecraft)
★★★★
95d 21h 40m
Homer Simpson Thinking GIF
your brain on bluepill

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

dogpill supremacist
★★★★
74d 7h 55m
She might have low libido but it just takes that one Chad

Goosecel

Goosecel

Kmaxxer
★★★★
5d 6h 45m
What makes you think she wouldnt dump your autistic ass

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
307d 11h 33m
lifefuel

lifefuel

Admiral
★★★
65d 16h 7m
She's lying to your face since you're not the guy she wants.

Plenty of women become "asexual" when they're talking to a man they're not attracted to. Fuck what they say, look at what she does.

She's not a virgin and also dated a chad you said so...this is feeling real blue pill.

Plenty of women diminish their sexuality but it doesn't stop them from having sex.

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
62d 9h 36m
Oh I know her

Fannigan

Fannigan

Rotting as usual
14d 4h 33m
a lot of you seem to take issue that she's had multiple bfs.
But she's not like other girls :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice:
This foid is the same as other foids
what you didn't read is that she hasn't fucked any of them. not even chad. like she has some mental illness where if anything goes in her pussy she gets mad, like a year-round period
Ur a cuck, if she isn't gonna fuck why do u care.
bro i dont wanna fuck either :feelskek:
And what happened when you woke up?
i took my schizophrenia meds and she dissapeared
She's lying to your face since you're not the guy she wants.

Plenty of women become "asexual" when they're talking to a man they're not attracted to. Fuck what they say, look at what she does.

She's not a virgin and also dated a chad you said so...this is feeling real blue pill.

Plenty of women diminish their sexuality but it doesn't stop them from having sex.
she is a virgin though... she hasn't fucked a single one of her boyfriends not even chad jfl
Over for mentalcels.
im 2/10 schizophrenic its fucking over
Foids like that may exist but only 0.01% of their population.
Females were born to be hive-minded.
My opinion is backed by dozens but thousands of non-woke studies.
true
i might do that but i'm already trying with her myself so no promises. sorry brocel
nice shit post
thanks
Oh I know her
wut

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Wizard
★★★
17d 14h 1m
She doesn’t want you at all.

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
91d 4h 29m
what you didn't read is that she hasn't fucked any of them. not even chad. like she has some mental illness where if anything goes in her pussy she gets mad
We only have her word for that. Mentally ill girls are usually keen to fuck like rabbits to prove their "worth". Just because she ins't with you doesn't means she isn't sucking and fucking every Friday night.