Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel She's just like me

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

There's no release, no redemption, it's over.
★★★
She's just like me she likes action figures and 3d modeling and nerd stuff yeah she's just like me
400396379 1237163510485066 759202913361689597 n
Isn't like she's a 100% slut on Onlyfans and probably getting fucked 24/7 by Chad
FfiUi7bVEAAxW1F
But she's just like me amirite.
I would do anything to put a bullet in her cute fucking forehead.
But while I'm typing this she's probably moaning while Chad cums inside her womb.
All because I'm a short subhuman rat.

Cucked post. Chad only

then I would kiss and lick every single inch of her cute white corpse, all while holding her smooth and little feminine hands.
Then put a slit in her throat. And slowly fuck that slit.

Let me know if you get her.

She's just like me she likes action figures and 3d modeling and nerd stuff yeah she's just like me
View attachment 1197376
Isn't like she's a 100% slut on Onlyfans and probably getting fucked 24/7 by Chad
View attachment 1197381
But she's just like me amirite.
I would do anything to put a bullet in her cute fucking forehead.
But while I'm typing this she's probably moaning while Chad cums inside her womb.
All because I'm a short subhuman rat.
She wants a nerd chad dumb dumb

She wants a nerd chad dumb dumb
Nah, her boyfriend is just a Chad, doesn't give two shits about her nerdy stuff, but she for sure loves getting fucked like a ragdoll in her OF, I would love to share our nerdy hobby together but no, she doesn't want a manlet nerd like me, she craves for a big dicked white Chad that only cares about fucking and clubbing, like a proper Chad that doesn't have beta interests.

Nah, her boyfriend is just a Chad, doesn't give two shits about her nerdy stuff, but she for sure loves getting fucked like a ragdoll in her OF, I would love to share our nerdy hobby together but no, she doesn't want a manlet nerd like me, she craves for a big dicked white Chad that only cares about fucking and clubbing, like a proper Chad that doesn't have beta interests.
Nerd chads can succeed in life just remember that. Don’t be so focused on those pathetic disney movies.

Don’t be seduced by this type of thing. E-Girls like this do it purely for the aesthetic and the attention they get from lonely men. They don’t genuinely care about the interests they appear to care about.

The few women that really care about this anime stuff don’t whore themselves out as an e girl

why not, it's over
Are you like 12? Lol now a days it’s not just jocks that get girls. Even nerdy girls became stacie’s and nerdy guys became chads. It’s all about your looks not your interests or your glasses

We will never have this