Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting She’s hot and I’m so confused

BakedBeans69

BakedBeans69

Greycel
TLDR: I met my friends’ “female friend” and she’s super hot. They say they’re not into her at all and I’m just confused. I want to talk to her.

2 guys that I know told me they had a female friend who goes to our school and play Pokemon Unite with her and one other dude. I was curious because they never mentioned her before and I eventually brought it up again. They said they have P.E. with her and knew her from their previous school and added her to their video games discord (which I wasn’t in since I don’t play PU). They said her name was Dominica(?) and I knew it sounded familiar but I wasn’t sure why.

Sure enough I realized she was in my English class during attendance. I just never noticed her because she sits in the very back corner and I always come in late or not at all (I sit at the front). It’s not a common name so I thought it had to be her and I tried to sneak some glances at her. After class, I kind of creepily followed her down the hall to her class and pretended like I was going to the bathroom and got a good look at her. SHE’S SO CUTE??

She’s probably around 5’8” (taller than me ffs), darker blonde hair, not chubby but not anorexic thin and has super thick thighs and a juicy ass. She was dressed kind of preppy and had round glasses. Especially compared to the other foids at my school, she’s like 10/10.

I asked my friends if Dominica had blonde hair and glasses and they said yeah. I explained how I realized she was in my class and basically asked if they thought she was cute, etc. They said something like “Well idk man we don’t talk to her that much” and “We’ve known her since middle school and she’s just a friend” blah blah. From what I can tell, they’re genuinely not into her and I’m so confused how they play video games with her and are not remotely attracted to her.

I got the impression she had to be ugly or repulsive in some way but no. She’s not just normal either - she’s super sexy. I’m now in the discord server and I know her username. I’m not going to outright message her but I really want to get to know her. I think the horny part of me really wants to fuck her and the other part of me just wants to see if her personality is horrible because how tf is she still single?

I have 0 experience with girls and I know this is NOT the place to be asking abt this shit but what do I even do?? I can’t ask Reddit because I honestly hate that place especially for girls and advice. Should I start looksmaxxing first or is it even worth trying? Keep in mind I’m shorter, uglier, and have never even talked to her. Yeah I already know this is probably the worst idea I’ve ever had but I don’t have anything to lose tbh.

youngcelz GTFO

she’s like 10/10.
C18F409D A77B 4C71 B121 45C4E8113735

Not a single word.

You haven't even talked to her and already have oneitis. If she's attractive as you say she is then she's also very toxic and used to male attention. And she's taller than you, so all of this doesn't look good.

You could use the game or your friends to start talking to her and ask her soon to a date, but I wouldn't expect anything.

I feel like a goddamn trained hyperfocused soldier just because i managed to read the whole shit without flipping.

I would like to nominee this thread as the most bluepilled failingnormie feed of 2022.

Congratulations.

Not reading this foid worship friendhaver trash thread. Kys OP you’re a faggot.

I feel like a goddamn trained hyperfocused soldier just because i managed to read the whole shit without flipping.

I would like to nominee this thread as the most bluepilled failingnormie feed of 2022.

Congratulations.
Seconded, although I feel like I'd probably end up punching through the screen if I tried to read this pile of normie crap.

Not reading this foid worship friendhaver trash thread. Kys OP you’re a faggot.

Lost me at "female friend". stop being a cuck

TLDR: I met my friends’ “female friend” and she’s super hot. They say they’re not into her at all and I’m just confused. I want to talk to her.

2 guys that I know told me they had a female friend who goes to our school and play Pokemon Unite with her and one other dude. I was curious because they never mentioned her before and I eventually brought it up again. They said they have P.E. with her and knew her from their previous school and added her to their video games discord (which I wasn’t in since I don’t play PU). They said her name was Dominica(?) and I knew it sounded familiar but I wasn’t sure why.

Sure enough I realized she was in my English class during attendance. I just never noticed her because she sits in the very back corner and I always come in late or not at all (I sit at the front). It’s not a common name so I thought it had to be her and I tried to sneak some glances at her. After class, I kind of creepily followed her down the hall to her class and pretended like I was going to the bathroom and got a good look at her. SHE’S SO CUTE??

She’s probably around 5’8” (taller than me ffs), darker blonde hair, not chubby but not anorexic thin and has super thick thighs and a juicy ass. She was dressed kind of preppy and had round glasses. Especially compared to the other foids at my school, she’s like 10/10.

I asked my friends if Dominica had blonde hair and glasses and they said yeah. I explained how I realized she was in my class and basically asked if they thought she was cute, etc. They said something like “Well idk man we don’t talk to her that much” and “We’ve known her since middle school and she’s just a friend” blah blah. From what I can tell, they’re genuinely not into her and I’m so confused how they play video games with her and are not remotely attracted to her.

I got the impression she had to be ugly or repulsive in some way but no. She’s not just normal either - she’s super sexy. I’m now in the discord server and I know her username. I’m not going to outright message her but I really want to get to know her. I think the horny part of me really wants to fuck her and the other part of me just wants to see if her personality is horrible because how tf is she still single?

I have 0 experience with girls and I know this is NOT the place to be asking abt this shit but what do I even do?? I can’t ask Reddit because I honestly hate that place especially for girls and advice. Should I start looksmaxxing first or is it even worth trying? Keep in mind I’m shorter, uglier, and have never even talked to her. Yeah I already know this is probably the worst idea I’ve ever had but I don’t have anything to lose tbh.
They’re not into her because she wears glasses gtfo nerd Pokémon fagwoman

post reported for bragging

Hence why under 18s should be banned with no exceptions. Speaking of which, why isn't this grey cockboy banned yet?

simp out

Tldr your Chances are slim , Just try your shot and expect to get a backfire.

Find a opportunity to play video games with her with your friends then oofy doofy max.

datingadvices.is

Kill yourself fag

I think you should go to r/teenagers instead.

BakedBeans69

Greycel​

JoinedOct 29, 2022Posts9

How do you have such a motivation to approach her