Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel SHEBOONS

nordiccell

nordiccell

5'7** KHHV with cerebral palsey
-
Why are sheboons always so confident despite being the ugliest and most disgusting creatures in existence? EVEN THE MOST OBESE AND DARKEST SHEBOONS WILL HAVE MORE CONFIDENCE THAN A WHITE 10/10 GIGASTACY!! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THEY'RE THE LEAST DESIRED RACE OF FOIDS BUT STILL THE MOST CONFIDENT?? :whatfeels::feelsree:

Why are sheboons always so confident despite being the ugliest and most disgusting creatures in existence? EVEN THE MOST OBESE AND DARKEST SHEBOONS WILL HAVE MORE CONFIDENCE THAN A WHITE 10/10 GIGASTACY!! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THEY'RE THE LEAST DESIRED RACE OF FOIDS BUT STILL THE MOST CONFIDENT?? :whatfeels::feelsree:
Porsha%20-%201.jpg

ur avi makes me horny every single time, change your avi :feelsbadman:

Not only the Black ones—I noticed the same behavior among all sorts of ugly women. I believe women lack self-awareness and thus can't comprehend the magnitude of being unappealing like men can. But it's mostly a coping mechanism.

Because she can. No, I'm serious. Her SMV is still high enough to get sex and attention from men.

Not only the Black ones—I noticed the same behavior among all sorts of ugly women. I believe women lack self-awareness and thus can't comprehend the magnitude of being unappealing like men can. But it's mostly a coping mechanism.
I agree. Women aren't capable of self-awareness in my experience.

I'd like to think that that thing imagines the yellow dumbbell in its fist to be a food stock of some kind, high in saturated fats and cholesterol, and possibly high in sugar, too. And it keeps lifting the dumbbell to its mouth because it wants to eat this delicious yellow thing, but it can't quite make it so its arm goes back down again, to repeat the cycle. :feelsjuice:

i cant stand sheboonz :feelsugh:

I wonder that as well, Sheboons are simply unfuckable.

they seem to get pretty angry once the agepill sets in

Because they're too dumb to have doubts or anxiety. 80-90 IQ people are usually the most NT and confident for no reason.

Because sheboons are the ones that buck break niggers, hence why they are alpha black male.

Lifefuel for black queen lovers like @Pixycel
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Volcel if you JK I'm not a white women so I'm not into bestialities:feelspuke:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back