Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sheboons would've actually kept their naturally nice shape if they didn't eat so much

I would never breed with an ape

Sheboons have the potential to possess the hottest bodies out of all the other foids, but they don't bother exercising because they don't need to. A lot of the creepshots I have taken in the past few months have been mostly sheboons.

yeah she looks hot like that but most sheboons have the binge eating nigger culture so you will always find them bloated asf.
i rarely see a nigreess with a real good body
Sheboons have the potential to possess the hottest bodies
nah, i think hispanic toilets have the most perfect bodies and they're shaped perfectly.

yeah she looks hot like that but most sheboons have the binge eating nigger culture so you will always find them bloated asf.

nah, i think hispanic toilets have the most perfect bodies and they're shaped perfectly.
Slutinas are generally midgets.

Is she a spic?? What is that

Sheboons have the potential to possess the hottest bodies out of all the other foids, but they don't bother exercising because they don't need to.
Yeah, nigger culture praises obesity
A lot of the creepshots I have taken in the past few months have been mostly sheboons.
Where do you live, there aren't many sheboons where I live

If you wouldn't mate with a literal female monkey you're a fakecel.

Thick like the oats I eat every morning!

Sheboons have the potential to possess the hottest bodies out of all the other foids, but they don't bother exercising because they don't need to. A lot of the creepshots I have taken in the past few months have been mostly sheboons.

not attractive

People saying here she's ugly are genuinely delusional.

They all want that nicki minaj "the fat goes to the """right""" places" body

I need to kidnap a foid like her and keep her in my basement. I will give her love. She’ll be forced to love me as her biology takes over and realizes her eggs will die out unless she submits to me.

Most blaque foids are too lazy to exercise. If they did, most would mog most cumskin/gook foids body wise.

Most blaque foids are too lazy to exercise. If they did, most would mog most cumskin/gook foids body wise.
They don’t even necessarily need to exercise, they could also just eat less

That's a mullata