Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sheboon wants Ugly men weeded out of the Gene Pool; says attractive men are as rare as a 'purple unicorn'

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★
Rac

She would be posting here if she were a guy

I don't care about an apes opinion.

i wish she was wrong. Ugly men will never be weeded out, they will simply raise their standards from the 0.1% to the 0.00001%

Always some ass faced sheboon nigger making comments like this haha

Nigresses and old hags are the only ones ever honest about looks, though.

What I dont like is how someone unattractive has the nerve to post thier face in thier profile picture like that, like they actually think they look good

She actually thinks she could attract the 'purple unicorn' Chad. So damn delusional

foid IQ

most subhumans are born because most mothers are subhumans, not the father

Sheboons are bottom of the barrel

dont throw with stones in a glass house

foid IQ

most subhumans are born because most mothers are subhumans, not the father
Giga true. So many subhuman men do not reproduce, it is the women who date up in terms of resources and looks who birth incel men. It is foid's fault dye to hypergamy and lookism AS USUAL.

She looks like she is sexually monomorphic, she has the hairline of a 60 year old man.

Also, is this from Instagram Threads or Twitter? Instagram Threads is the new worst place on the internet and Insta are promoting it heavily. It's Twitter but 90% Instagram thots.

I almost threw up looking at her face for a few seconds. Wtf is that.