Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sheboon twerks in front of cracker family

Not one word read. I mentioned facts of what your people do to children. You cut their dicks off and celebrate raping them. Disgusting pedophiles. Tfu on your people. You can never fool a Palestinian man with white tricks
Ok jewish pederast. I call you jew pederast and you try it 2 years later. Stay my #1 fan. "Dnr 50 characters" = no counter.

Ok jewish pederast. I call you jew pederast and you try it 2 years later. Stay my #1 fan. "Dnr 50 characters" = no counter.
No idea what that means. I'm not jewish and literally spoke in arabic to every arab user here. Your words mean nothing.

You on the other hand, literally cut kids dicks and tits off, right? Pedo?

No idea what that means. I'm not jewish and literally spoke in arabic to every arab user here. Your words mean nothing.

You on the other hand, literally cut kids dicks and tits off, right? Pedo?
White humor must be the best since you keep copying me :feelzez:

Keep copying me jewish pederast, it's the only thing you're good at.
Not a jew and dont even k kw what pederast means. I spoke arabic to every arab user here and proved tou wrong

You are factually a child dick cutting pedophile

Not a jew and dont even k kw what pederast means. I spoke arabic to every arab user here and proved tou wrong

You are factually a child dick cutting pedophile

Keep copying me retard, the only thing you can do is copy me years later.

Nope. Everything you said can be proven wrong.

Everything I said is fact. Do your people cut children's dicks and tits or not? Fact
You pretend to be a Palestinian but you called jews based.

You defended jews.

You changed tactics to "hating jews" by saying whites and jews are the same.

Jews push trannyism and have since the 1930s. Nazis burned their books.

You are jewish. You are a pederast.

Stay copying my lines you autistic kike, it's the only thing you're good at.

You pretend to be a Palestinian but you called jews based.

You defended jews.

You changed tactics to "hating jews" by saying whites and jews are the same.

Jews push trannyism and have since the 1930s. Nazis burned their books.

You are jewish. You are a pederast.

Stay copying my lines you autistic kike, it's the only thing you're good at.
I am palestinian and every arab user can vouche for me. I had like 2 weeks where I wanted to hide my identity while still hating on whites and its all you have.

White and jews push trannyism and its literally ONLY in white countries. Not a coincidence.

You are a white child dick cutting pedophile. And no one vouches for you

I am palestinian and every arab user can vouche for me. I had like 2 weeks where I wanted to hide my identity while still hating on whites and its all you have.

White and jews push trannyism and its literally ONLY in white countries. Not a coincidence.

You are a white child dick cutting pedophile. And no one vouches for you
When you called jews based you meant their molesting of children because you are a jewish pederast.

Pm

Stay copying my lines autistic kike. It's the only thing you will ever be good at. That and being the JIDF's employee of the month 48 months running.

When you called jews based you meant their molesting of children because you are a jewish pederast.

View attachment 712471

Stay copying my lines autistic kike. It's the only thing you will ever be good at. That and being the JIDF's employee of the month 48 months running.
Your people cut tits and childrens dicks off and celebrate it.

Tfu pedo

Your people cut tits and childrens dicks off and celebrate it.

Tfu pedo
Your people (jews) do, then you get on the internet and get paid 300 dollars a month and defend the jews doing it
Fuck you, kike
hollywood-hulk-hogan-nwo.gif

What a civilised society USA is

Your people (jews) do, then you get on the internet and get paid 300 dollars a month and defend the jews doing it
Fuck you, kike
hollywood-hulk-hogan-nwo.gif
It's funny how only white countries do it. But its not white people. They didnu nuffin.

Nice try

Thats what literally all your white countries do. Tranny dick cutting pedo
Put more effort in your shilling and maybe you'll get enough of a bonus to correct your hunchback and be able to buy some hair dye. The kids you try to molest are probably put off by hunchback gingers. Also candy ain't cheap.
Pm

Put more effort in your shilling and maybe you'll get enough of a bonus to correct your hunchback and be able to buy some hair dye. The kids you try to molest are probably put off by hunchback gingers. Also candy ain't cheap.
View attachment 712498
T. Tranny child dick cutting pedo from a family of child gential cutters

Pederast kike hands were paid $0.17 to type this message

you need to step it up, Yehuda. That candy ain't cheap and that hunchback won't correct itself.

you need to step it up, Yehuda. That candy ain't cheap and that hunchback won't correct itself.

you need to step it up, Yehuda. That candy ain't cheap and that hunchback won't correct itself. How else will you ascend?

you need to step it up, Yehuda. That candy ain't cheap and that hunchback won't correct itself. How else will you ascend?

Oh I see, you want to keep this going because you get $0.17 a shill message? Like I said candy ain't cheap and that hunchback isn't going to correct itself.

Oh I see, you want to keep this going because you get $0.17 a shill message? Like I said candy ain't cheap and that hunchback isn't going to correct itself.

Notice how you'd never see this in africa? This is what happens when you live around white "people"
Based White "people" are the most degenerate scums they have even made other races degenerate in the process.

Based White "people" are the most degenerate scums they have even made other races degenerate in the process.
Yup. This only happens if you live among them and in their disgusting culture

Now she can do this for money from the comfort of her own rented "home"