Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sheboon twerks in front of cracker family

Who let the dogs out

Gorilla escapes zoo

Boons booning, mang:feelsugh:

untrained gorrila in it's natural habitat

Yet we aren’t allowed to pummel this bitch in public right there and then. That would teach these foids to not shake their ass in front of kids.

I’m volcel then, Chico :feelsjuice:
Fakecels.is

Yet we aren’t allowed to pummel this bitch in public right there and then. That would teach these foids to not shake their ass in front of kids.

Fakecels.is
Fakecel for not wanting to be like toilets who engage in beastiality n shiet, Chico?:feelswhat:

>shaved head
>obese
>skimpy clothes
>random act of african sexual "dancing"
Yep, that's a sheboon alright

You guys call her a gorilla, you say she has loose morals, but I see a future rocket scientist, all she needs is some reparations.

this is what happens when you are prohibited to use guns

Imagine how crusty it was and how much it STUNK :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

rofl.

That is NASTY.

black men luv dat shit tho

That's what happens when you give infinite rights and privileges to foids.

average black woman tbh

Notice how you'd never see this in africa? This is what happens when you live around white "people"

one fart and they all drop to the floor :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Notice how you'd never see this in africa? This is what happens when you live around white "people"
How do you still find a way to blame this on white people? It's really not hard to not act like a fat horny gorilla foid infront of kids, yet she still does it. The only fault of Whites and Jews is bringing these dangerous creatures over to USA.

How do you still find a way to blame this on white people? It's really not hard to not act like a fat horny gorilla foid infront of kids, yet she still does it. The only fault of Whites and Jews is bringing these dangerous creatures over to USA.
White cultures and white countries are what promote this type of behavior. In my country shed get arresred for this. In a white country? Celebrated

average black woman tbh
Black and hispanic women are so fat and ugly. Like 80% of them are overweight or obese. Fattest group of ppl on planet earth. USA will be ugly as fuck when blks and hispanics become the majority.

yup. do this in gook or ethnic country. you'd be jailed

whites let em loose and whites also gave them free food, free water, free fertilizer, free vaccines. And now the niggers can breed like rabbits and get free gibs from whites.

I still would 100%

They're not the same thing jfl

There's even brown jews. Jews are something different from whites
They are literally the exact same thing. They look the same. Act the same. And promote the same stuff.

They are literally the exact same thing. They look the same. Act the same. And promote the same stuff.
Your words: "jews are based"
if Jews = whites
therefore whites are based

Your words: "jews are based"
if Jews = whites
therefore whites are based
I admire that you still try despite being routinely humiliated and exposed. Repeating and researching desperately

I admire that you still try despite being routinely humiliated and exposed. Repeating and researching desperately

How much shit can come out of that stinky ass? :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Jites cant be based
Your words "jews are based"
Your words "jews and whites are the same"
Therefore whites are based
lawgic-trap-logic-trap.gif

BTW niggers run around in loin clothes in Africa, they rape toddlers as a known cure for AIDs, they ritualistically kill hunchbacks and albinos like you for use in magical potions.

BTW niggers run around in loin clothes in Africa, they rape toddlers as a known cure for AIDs, they ritualistically kill hunchbacks and albinos like you for use in magical potions.
Bro posting white tricks as if anyone would believe a word out of a dirty white mouth.

In ACTUAL white countries they cut children's dicks and tits off and then have made in drag dance and put their dicks in kids face. Nice projection you disgusting white pedophile

Bro posting white tricks as if anyone would believe a word out of a dirty white mouth.

In ACTUAL white countries they cut children's dicks and tits off and then have made in drag dance and put their dicks in kids face. Nice projection you disgusting white pedophile
Jews, your kind, are doing that. Arabs, what you pretend to be, marry off little girls 8 yos and younger.

Talk about chutzpah and projection.

Notice how you always go out of your way to defend niggers? Because you're jewish lol. You only started being anti-jew as a way to attack whites, because you have a pathological hatred for whites (jewish trait).

Jews, your kind, are doing that. Arabs, what you pretend to be, marry off little girls 8 yos and younger.

Talk about chutzpah and projection.

Notice how you always go out of your way to defend niggers? Because you're jewish lol. You only started being anti-jew as a way to attack whites, because you have a pathological hatred for whites (jewish trait).
Not one word read. I mentioned facts of what your people do to children. You cut their dicks off and celebrate raping them. Disgusting pedophiles. Tfu on your people. You can never fool a Palestinian man with white tricks