Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sheboon onetis thinks my incel life is easy and hers is hard

canwefixit

canwefixit

Recruit
★★
The Sheboon looks like Lizzo. I arranged a date with her but I didn’t wanna travel 30 minutes on the train to meet Lizzo. Instead that day I hung out with my mates and we all phone called her and told the 400lb bitch to lose weight.

She forgave me after a few days. We then spoke on the phone a lot each day and I got to know more about her. I enjoyed talking to her as she was the first foid to treat me like a human. I told her about the blackpill and ofc she denied it despite her ex boyfriend being 6’4. We became really good friends but then one day I got drunk on a Monday night with friends and told the black bitch on text that her body count of 6 was too high for me and that she is a slut and is damaged goods, she then blocked me. Next Monday she unblocked me and told me over the weekend she gave a 5’8, 30 year old, white guy a chance who was uglier and shorter than me. He was based as he started touching her inappropriately and begging to fuck so the bitch got scared. She didn’t give the dude a second date because she said she felt scared (translation: he wasn’t good looking enough because if Tyrone done that she would of fucked). I felt betrayed that she gave that ugly dude a chance for a date behind my back so I racismmaxxed and misogynymaxxed on her and she started telling me to check my white male privilege.

It then turned into a fierce debate with me being the winner.
Based whitecel: “females live life on easy mode they get sex whenever they want and guys buying them things”
Entitled Sheboon: “my life is not easy because you think that, that’s why your single”
Based whitecel: “I am single because of my looks, if I was 6’4 and good looking I could treat females like shit and still have a girlfriend. Your life is easy as you are a female”
Entitled sheboon: “if I hit you up you wouldn’t come round for sex so that’s cap, onlyfans didn’t earn me any money, guys only want sex and not to get to know you as a human being how is this good?”
Based whitecel: “I would come round for sex and even if I didn’t you would still have 1000s of men who would, you should of promoted your onlyfans and given it time, at least you can get sex try being me where women just want money and don’t see me as a human”
Entitled sheboon: “you wouldn’t wanna swap places with me. Wake up man”
Based whitecel: “your playing the game of life on easy mode of course I would swap. You would never want to have my life as you can say goodbye to sex and your queen treatment”

She then blocked me. I would of said more as I had tons of ammunition whereas her points were shit and I bet she had no ammo left.

JFL at this sheboon thinking I am more privileged than her. I am a poor virgin incel who can’t get sex. Meanwhile she is a Sheboon who lives life on easy mode due to being a female. She gets guys buying her food as no way could she afford to get to 400lb on her own. Despite being 400lb she can get sex and have an amazing sex life while I rot.

Not gonna read your whole book, but sheboon isn’t intelligent enough to understand the world, so whatever she thinks is bullshit

stopped reading at sheboon oneitis

post her picture

you should have went for her tbh she sounds pretty chill

but if she was a real landwhale then :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

If she was just overweight then its fine

You dumb fuck you had a date with her but rejected her
Yet she still keeps running after you
But what did I expect, as always...

Another dAY another GrAY

The oneitis standards keep fucking DROPPING :feelsUnreal: :feelskek:
Hypergamy male stock keeps dropping day by day. Soon disabled women will be chads onetis.
post her picture

you should have went for her tbh she sounds pretty chill

but if she was a real landwhale then :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

If she was just overweight then its fine
Nah she wasn’t chill as she was alpha widowed by Chad and already has 6 bodies. Also she was a real landwhale: 400lbs.

will have fun never seeing another thread from you ever again

Hypergamy male stock keeps dropping day by day. Soon disabled women will be chads onetis.

Nah she wasn’t chill as she was alpha widowed by Chad and already has 6 bodies. Also she was a real landwhale: 400lbs.
400lbs ded srs?

She must have looked something like this then

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Disgusting

You dumb fuck you had a date with her but rejected her
Yet she still keeps running after you
But what did I expect, as always...

Another dAY another GrAY
She was a landwhale and every date I’ve gone with foids have been shit. I usually pay then they block me as I wasn’t good looking enough. I reckon the same shit would of happened if I met this foid as I am sub 5.
View attachment 671708
will have fun never seeing another thread from you ever again
Why so?
400lbs ded srs?

View attachment 671710
View attachment 671711

She must have looked something like this then

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Disgusting
Yeah similar to that yet she could still get sex and a 6’4 boyfriend!

"sheboon oneitis"
Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

Wtf, a 400 pound black oneitis? :dafuckfeels: Greycels are getting weirder

I am down bad. Years of rejection has led to me taking any crumb of female attention. Men in general are down bad.
Well, at least you're honest. Still, kinda weird lol

Well, at least you're honest. Still, kinda weird lol
Yeah I swear a lot of men lie about their standards in women. All my mates said they would never have sex with a black landwhale and I suspect most posters here wouldn’t either. Yet this black landwhale has been able to get a 6’4 boyfriend and muscular men in the past. Clearly men lie and would happily fuck her in secret.

Why is a sheboon your oneitis

Why is a sheboon your oneitis
She was the first foid to treat me like a human and care for me. We had a great connection. All the other foids have been typical obnoxious foids but this one… well she was the exact same as any regular foid if I am being honest. I can’t let onetis syndrome make me think she is better than any other foid.

Began laughing at sheboon oneitis

It's over for you buddy boyo

I am down bad. Years of rejection has led to me taking any crumb of female attention. Men in general are down bad.
Are you a legitimate fat fetishist and afraid to admit it or have your standards dropped THIS hard?

This sounds fake AF.

But whatever. Put me in the screenshot IT.

@Ignoredpinaples :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Began laughing at sheboon oneitis
Even if she was a slim Sheboon it would still be low standards?
It's over for you buddy boyo
You’re correct
Are you a legitimate fat fetishist and afraid to admit it or have your standards dropped THIS hard?
Both. I used to like slim blonde women but due to rejections I lowered my standards and then started to shoot my shot with fatties and then developed a fat fetish but still got rejected.
This sounds fake AF.

But whatever. Put me in the screenshot IT.
I’m a unique case my friend. I actually caught feelings for a fat sheboon and this boon thought her life was harder than mine.
need a sheboon lizzo tier ride my deprived nofap dick asap honestly :ahegao:
See I feel like most guys are down bad these days due to hypergamy. I’m not the only dude on .is who would date a Lizzo boon

Your oneitis is a fucking 400lb gorilla? :dafuckfeels:

Foids r entitled

Next Monday she unblocked me and told me over the weekend she gave a 5’8, 30 year old, white guy a chance who was uglier and shorter than me.
Ragefuel :feelsUgh:

It was very based from your part to tell her to lose weight, OP
white male privilege.
Oh wtf is she talking about, if males had a shred of privilege, she would have never ever fucked!

onlyfans didn’t earn me any money
Does she also expect to win a fucking marathon at that weight?

you wouldn’t wanna swap places with me. Wake up man”
Rare moment of a hole having a shred of reason

her points were shit
Same bullshit 'points', different asshole

JFL at this sheboon thinking I am more privileged than her.
I wonder if they'll ever admit it. These holes can actually love and reproduce, regardless of weight, spirit, income and education yet we are the oppressors and super privileged. They reeeeally take soooo much for granted huh

Yeah, she isnt entitled to being loved looking like a blob of chocolate

Even if she was a slim Sheboon it would still be low standards?
At least for me, it depends on the sheboon tbh

But generally speaking, the more normal the weight is and the less it tends to an extreme (very fat or very skinny), the less the standard is lowered

Foids r entitled
They don’t realise how easy they have it or their entitlement
Ragefuel :feelsUgh:

It was very based from your part to tell her to lose weight, OP

Oh wtf is she talking about, if males had a shred of privilege, she would have never ever fucked!

Does she also expect to win a fucking marathon at that weight?

Rare moment of a hole having a shred of reason

Same bullshit 'points', different asshole

I wonder if they'll ever admit it. These holes can actually love and reproduce, regardless of weight, spirit, income and education yet we are the oppressors and super privileged. They reeeeally take soooo much for granted huh

Yeah, she isnt entitled to being loved looking like a blob of chocolate
Great response thank you for being so based. This foid must have an IQ of 85.
At least for me, it depends on the sheboon tbh

But generally speaking, the more normal the weight is and the less it tends to an extreme (very fat or very skinny), the less the standard is lowered
Fair enough. A lot of people here think booms are the worst race of women. I personally think they can be pretty but their entitlement is the worst of all races of women.
It is what it is. In 2023 and beyond, most male normies will be virgins.
It’s already been happening this year. I know a few normies who haven’t had sex this year.
I look forward to seeing the breaking point :feelsEhh:
I feel like there aren’t enough based men around. Most men have been conditioned by joo media to believe they are privileged to be male. Plenty of men are just wageslaving and coping with alcohol and drugs while toilets live their best lives.

I feel like the collapse, or something akin to that, will not be explosive but rather a quiet resigning of men from society. They may still work and pay taxes, but outside of that most will give up in the social sphere.
Sounds like I am collapsedmaxxed. I never go out cause socialmaxxing is silly in a day and age like this where foids are on their phones half the time and Chad gets all the attention from everyone.

Yeah Even non virgins will be sexless for years
Most men are already incel: married men are in dead bedrooms and there are plenty of men who aren’t virgins but haven’t had sex in years. Chad and Tyrone are cleaning up.

Stopped reading at sheebon and the crush cuck thing jfl at you wierdo

jfl at this thread :feelshaha:

Wow you're very based and cool OP. This is the best thread on this site, maybe the best thread I've ever read in my life.