Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sheboon onetis thinks my incel life is easy and hers is hard

The Sheboon looks like Lizzo. I arranged a date with her but I didn’t wanna travel 30 minutes on the train to meet Lizzo. Instead that day I hung out with my mates and we all phone called her and told the 400lb bitch to lose weight.

She forgave me after a few days. We then spoke on the phone a lot each day and I got to know more about her. I enjoyed talking to her as she was the first foid to treat me like a human. I told her about the blackpill and ofc she denied it despite her ex boyfriend being 6’4. We became really good friends but then one day I got drunk on a Monday night with friends and told the black bitch on text that her body count of 6 was too high for me and that she is a slut and is damaged goods, she then blocked me. Next Monday she unblocked me and told me over the weekend she gave a 5’8, 30 year old, white guy a chance who was uglier and shorter than me. He was based as he started touching her inappropriately and begging to fuck so the bitch got scared. She didn’t give the dude a second date because she said she felt scared (translation: he wasn’t good looking enough because if Tyrone done that she would of fucked). I felt betrayed that she gave that ugly dude a chance for a date behind my back so I racismmaxxed and misogynymaxxed on her and she started telling me to check my white male privilege.

It then turned into a fierce debate with me being the winner.
Based whitecel: “females live life on easy mode they get sex whenever they want and guys buying them things”
Entitled Sheboon: “my life is not easy because you think that, that’s why your single”
Based whitecel: “I am single because of my looks, if I was 6’4 and good looking I could treat females like shit and still have a girlfriend. Your life is easy as you are a female”
Entitled sheboon: “if I hit you up you wouldn’t come round for sex so that’s cap, onlyfans didn’t earn me any money, guys only want sex and not to get to know you as a human being how is this good?”
Based whitecel: “I would come round for sex and even if I didn’t you would still have 1000s of men who would, you should of promoted your onlyfans and given it time, at least you can get sex try being me where women just want money and don’t see me as a human”
Entitled sheboon: “you wouldn’t wanna swap places with me. Wake up man”
Based whitecel: “your playing the game of life on easy mode of course I would swap. You would never want to have my life as you can say goodbye to sex and your queen treatment”

She then blocked me. I would of said more as I had tons of ammunition whereas her points were shit and I bet she had no ammo left.

JFL at this sheboon thinking I am more privileged than her. I am a poor virgin incel who can’t get sex. Meanwhile she is a Sheboon who lives life on easy mode due to being a female. She gets guys buying her food as no way could she afford to get to 400lb on her own. Despite being 400lb she can get sex and have an amazing sex life while I rot.
oneitis :feelsUgh:

@HiddenUzer (the BBC version)

OP is a confirmed retard. Also fakecel.