Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sheboon on FDS won't date Chad if he doesn't have a mutilated dick and if he doesn't believe in sCiEnCe.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Those bitches want the top 1% in looks and besides that they want him to be completely cucked. As if those on the top don't have infinitely better options than a smelly post wall babboon.

Imagine if a guy said that he just date women with a mutilated vagina, guy would be harassed and probably banned from reddit

the dichotomy of men

why are americans so obsessed with circumcision, it literally doesn't look better, and it makes it less sensitive and harder to work with:feelswhat: kikes ruined america

Do Americans not know that most of the world finds mutilated jew dicks disgusting?

What's really strange is that from the amount of time that I've lurked radfem, femcel, and FDS forums for, they usually prefer men to have their foreskin still.

So all I have to say is “I believe in science” ok, because I do. And begin circumcized isn’t a choice. You can’t just say at 1 “mom please don’t cut up my dick” lol. Then they’ll get mad if a man turns them down for their weight, which in most cases they can control. I’ve been turned down for my weight before but I’m currently trying to reach a healthy weight.

wait whats with the circumscision thing? first Im hearing of this.. do women actually really pref cut guys? Not that a woman will ever see my dick anyway. Just even more over.

wait whats with the circumscision thing? first Im hearing of this.. do women actually really pref cut guys? Not that a woman will ever see my dick anyway. Just even more over.
they prefer chad, over.

good girls are neatly trimmed
gule gule

Last edited:
You think I am going to read this reddit screenshot?

I wonder what she must offer for this
why are americans so obsessed with circumcision, it literally doesn't look better, and it makes it less sensitive and harder to work with:feelswhat: kikes ruined america
Tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back