Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sheboon gets incurable STD and cries lmao you get what you fucking deserve you dumb slut

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
Based guy gave sheboon incurable STD. Roastie cries :feelskek:

she deserved it. she wanted to sex chad and chad gave her something to remember everytime she thinks about sleeping around in the futur

When the purple drank and kfc run out

Not a problem for me.

Just don't sleep around.

Based GOD smiting sexhavers, feminism can't save you now CUNT

that much ooking and screeching means it's probably AIDS

Just don't sleep around.
nep-consider-the-following-png.729624
" I have the sexual experience of a child, how am I supposed to fill an adults shoes"

:feelskek:

That isn't based tho, digusting men spreading diesese in society, this is why I prefer Japan
Clean

Foid begs guys to play open card regarding STDs yet refuses to come clean about the blackpill. Didn't we have a word for that? Oh yeah: hypocrisy.

The cross necklace is the cherry on top.

that is hilarious, whoever gave this whore this shit is based af.

Why does she have a tattoo of titties on her neck?

Anyway, JFL that's what happens when you throw your pussy around like a whore.

CDC said 50% of black women have genital herpes. I wonder what she got. Hear a lot of stories of Tyrones going around giving bitches HIV. Further proof of all the pussy going to a few men as well. Ask anyone who works at an STD clinic what the male-female ratio is. Bonus: ask any person who works at a DNA testing place how many fathers are raising kids that aren't theirs (anecdotally).

Being a virgin isn't so bad after all :feelskek:

Don't most sheboons have STDs anyways? Pretty sure they're not big on using condoms, or hype about hygiene

Was the man a bad boy thug??

...surprised???..

Why do all these whores wear crosses despite doing nothing Christian?

I've been laughing for 5 minutes straight

CDC said 50% of black women have genital herpes. I wonder what she got. Hear a lot of stories of Tyrones going around giving bitches HIV. Further proof of all the pussy going to a few men as well. Ask anyone who works at an STD clinic what the male-female ratio is. Bonus: ask any person who works at a DNA testing place how many fathers are raising kids that aren't theirs (anecdotally).
Holy fucking shit your, right. This is so high IQ, the fact that all these skanks are getting these disease is proof of them being passed arround by the same Tyrone, over for fucking she-boons

Holy fucking shit your, right. This is so high IQ, the fact that all these skanks are getting these disease is proof of them being passed arround by the same Tyrone, over for fucking she-boons
Over for all non-chads. As he said only few men get all the pussy,normies may get some crumbs here and there but the rest of us don't get shit. But this isn't only for sheboons,all foids of all races are inherently like this

Now when a blackcel finally ascends, she'll give him an STD.

She's got tits tattooed on her neck. An obese woman. Women live in constant carnal pleasure and immediate gratification (food, sex, drugs, travel, shopping sprees, constant stimulation and attention horring), and the power of their pussy shields them from all consequences most of the time.

It's nice to see some justice in the world.

thats what you get when you whore around, when you are not a housewife :feelsjuice:

BlandIllBadger-max-1mb.gif

YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!!

JFL!!!!! thanks for the life fuel brocel. Dumb whore literally has tits tattooed on her neck it was only a matter of time before she caught a disease. That's what you get for whoring yourself out to Tyrone. Enjoy your hospital visits dumb bitch! :smonk: