Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sheboon cope

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
how in the world do they still have massively inflated egos and views on their own attractiveness when all the signs are clear as day that they’re in fact mogged to hell and back by every other race of toilets?

Or is it a consequence from a circle jerk effect of them blowing smoke up each other’s asses for copium?

:feelsugh:

idk i'd rather fuck a sista than a noodle tbh

I remember a few years back. Black French men had a hashtag “everything black except our women” that was going viral in 2018-2020. French blacks were posting photos of themselves dressed in black next to their light skinned mixed, white women. All to taunt and torment black women.

Last edited:
I remember a few years back. Black French men had a hashtag “everything black except our women” that was going viral in 2018-2020. French blacks were posting photos of themselves dressed in black next to their light skinned mixed, white women. All to taunt and torment black women.
Based

All the simps

European ancestry.

Pean holes are known for their extreme vanity.

Gigabased if true

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back