Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sheboon asks a white guy if he would date a black woman, he says "no, they're disgusting"

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Black foids aren't loyal they cheat all the fucking time

The real question is, why don't they date outside their race?, and I'll tell you why, it's because nobody wants them

Last edited:
I don't blame him. Black women are worser than Asian women when it comes to personality, and they're ugly too.

they're disgusting

I don't blame him. Black women are worser than Asian women when it comes to personality, and they're ugly too.
Tbh

Their only advantage is being able to breed out mulatto tier chad/tyrone hybrids.

I hate being black. Not only our the majority of our women fat & gross, but there's an expectation that you should be okay with dating single moms.

I hate being black. Not only our the majority of our women fat & gross, but there's an expectation that you should be okay with dating single moms.
I actually asked a black guy that I knew if he would be ok with dating a single mother and he said sure.

I actually asked a black guy that I knew if he would be ok with dating a single mother and he said sure.

Yeah sounds about right. One of my friends is dating a chick that has like 4-5 kids, none are his. :feelspuke:

I hope white and jew soyboy guys start going after black women. Tired of wmaf everywhere. Black people will continue to get politically oppressed if they cant get a majority control of white male bedrooms. They can convert white men to vote for better social changes in drug ghettos and cop culture. Black women in politics have white husbands. It legitimizes them in white and political social circle somehow.
Ive seen black women approach guys like they were guys picking up girls. They truly are masculine. If anything if a feminine white guy has a kid with a black woman theres a chance the kid will actually have testosterone production during their growth spurt and if they have european features those european masculine traits would become more pronounced because of the testosterone and hgh overproduction. Even white women features look okay when masculinized.

in any case many black women are black only. And in some cases where they can be feminine enough they go for whites, or top tier of other ethnicities. I believe they scare asian men into relationships the same way men do to meek women

white guys are fakecels if they dont try to talk to good looking black girls. They are thirsty

Last edited:
call for you sir

jfl at the ugly fat sheboon

she’s fat
they're disgusting
Tbh

Their only advantage is being able to breed out mulatto tier chad/tyrone hybrids.
correct answer
Yeah sounds about right. One of my friends is dating a chick that has like 4-5 kids, none are his. :feelspuke:
I hope white and jew soyboy guys start going after black women. Tired of wmaf everywhere. Black people will continue to get politically oppressed if they cant get a majority control of white male bedrooms. They can convert white men to vote for better social changes in drug ghettos and cop culture. Black women in politics have white husbands. It legitimizes them in white and political social circle somehow.
Ive seen black women approach guys like they were guys picking up girls. They truly are masculine. If anything if a feminine white guy has a kid with a black woman theres a chance the kid will actually have testosterone production during their growth spurt and if they have european features those european masculine traits would become more pronounced because of the testosterone and hgh overproduction. Even white women features look okay when masculinized.

in any case many black women are black only. And in some cases where they can be feminine enough they go for whites, or top tier of other ethnicities. I believe they scare asian men into relationships the same way men do to meek women

white guys are fakecels if they dont try to talk to good looking black girls. They are thirsty
jfl at the ugly fat sheboon
I’m kinda surprised no one noticed it’s Gypsy Crusader

I’m kinda surprised no one noticed it’s Gypsy Crusader
I didn't put any thought in this thread beyond thinking about black genetics :feelscomfy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back