Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal She will never let you breed!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
she will never let you krempie.

Fuck man I cannot cope with knowing these facts.

Right now as you are using your pc or phone to read this at 3 in the morning chad is out there visiting one of his tinder 10/10 stacies and breeding her, while choking her and slapping her face and cheeks and ultimately finishing it off with a krempie.
He will then just sleep and do the same stuff to a different girl the next day.

How is this fucking allowed?
How?
I feel like I am a fucking starving kid straight out of the congo and white tourists are standing around me and not trying to help me but instead make fun of me.
We are literally like monkeys in the zoo for normies.
Mostly ignored and at times used for making fun of us.

:fuk::fuk::fuk:

[UWSL]Right now as you are using your pc or phone to read this at 3 in the morning chad is out there visiting one of his tinder 10/10 stacies and breeding her, while choking her and slapping her face and cheeks and ultimately finishing it off with a krempie.[/UWSL]
He will then just sleep and do the same stuff to a different girl the next day.

Not being able to creampie is the most brutal fact about our existence

It's supposed to be the reward of this shit hole life

And no, it doesn't count into a non-virgin

I feel like I am a fucking starving kid straight out of the congo and white tourists are standing around me and not trying to help me but instead make fun of me.
It is really not different. It feels like they constructed this whole prison system on earth to keep us under control because there is really no reason an incel not goes and kills a chad to get a fair opportunity. This whole thing is totally unethical and insane. :feelsUgh: I mean imagine you live in an isolated village and a chad comes and fucks all women one by one. Someone would definitely stop it and kick him out of the village. It is not different in a big city. There should be fair opportunity.

Last edited:
And the salt on the wound is that you are not even permitted to cope, at least in Burgerland. Buying sex and drugs is mostly illegal and you're expected to wageslave in shit conditions and "man up" and be a good little tax-paying wagecuck to support Tyrone's kids while receiving shit pay and shit benefits and no sex or gf or jack shit :feelsclown:

Fuck there is not one single reason for me to care about society, future generations, or anything else beyond my own immediate, hedonic pleasure. No positive incentive to work towards whatsoever, just the fear of poverty and an even shittier life. No reason to care if it all burns down :feelsmusic:

they don't even let us touch them, let alone creampie

Not being able to creampie is the most brutal fact about our existence

It's supposed to be the reward of this shit hole life

And no, it doesn't count into a non-virgin
cope
non virgin would be funny to punish for her sexual acts by making her bear my semen inside of her and raise my child while it grows inside of her lol :feelsohh:

It's over.
Stacies reject me...