Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel She was 36, he was 13. Their scandalous affair now made into an “unsettling” film

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
F5CAC895 4894 4BA8 B57F ACA23435AB25

Relationships between adult females and minor males are romanticised and turned into movies, presenting the relationship as “intriguing, intEResting and mystERious”, and the viewERs perceive the adult female as “nurturing and caring” for an undERage boy who simply needed some “mothERly love” (apparently in the form of getting to fuck an adult female’s holes).

But relationships between low-tiER adult males and minor females are stigmatised and turned into documentaries in which the low-tiER male is presented as a dangERous pedophilic predatER who preyed upon an innocent weak defenceless undERage girl, causing the viewERs to wish castration, torture and murdER upon him.

And apparently that’s the definition of “equality”

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Truly empowering. Hmm, where is movies about 13 y.o female and 36 y.o man having an affair? :feelsthink:

Truly empowering. Hmm, where is movies about 13 y.o female and 36 y.o man having an affair? :feelsthink:

Those movies are illegal, and the production of such movies would be banned by the govERnment

you can find such “movies” on the dark web, but those aren’t produced on a movie set and the people in those movies aren’t “actors”.

That’s real footage of real intERactions, no acting or anything, but much more entERtaining

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Those movies are illegal, and the production of such movies would be banned by the govERnment

you can find such “movies” on the dark web, but those aren’t produced on a movie set and the people in those movies aren’t “actors”.

That’s real footage of real intERactions, no acting or anything, but much more entERtaining

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
it's just sad how much women are oppressed today :feelscry:

@Fat Link pin worthy? This shows the extreme double standards shown towards both sexes, despite normies’ claims that we live in a society of true “equality”

@Fat Link pin worthy? This shows the extreme double standards shown towards both sexes, despite normies’ claims that we live in a society of true “equality”
Happy Star Trek GIF

Anyone that believes we are equal to women are retarded.

sad samurai champloo GIF

Clown World moment

"equality" always defaults to female supremacy because women already have way too much privilege over men

More proof we live in a gynocracy.

They are out there but more taboo. The most famous I know of is Lolita.

Jesus christ they get away with literally anything

13 yo me wouldve banged tbh

I feel sick to my stomach.

Remember this:
4/10 post wall wemon is allowed to slay underage chad. She could have everything in the range from 1 to 9. She got much upvotes for her behaviour.
At the same time her 36 years old looksmatch isn't even allowed to have a decent look at a 17 years old woman. He would be blamed for decades. He can't have anything in the range from 1 to 10.

View attachment 1053718

Relationships between adult females and minor males are romanticised and turned into movies, presenting the relationship as “intriguing, intEResting and mystERious”, and the viewERs perceive the adult female as “nurturing and caring” for an undERage boy who simply needed some “mothERly love” (apparently in the form of getting to fuck an adult female’s holes).

But relationships between low-tiER adult males and minor females are stigmatised and turned into documentaries in which the low-tiER male is presented as a dangERous pedophilic predatER who preyed upon an innocent weak defenceless undERage girl, causing the viewERs to wish castration, torture and murdER upon him.

And apparently that’s the definition of “equality”

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
Just let them do this, the only way Normies will understand in what world they live in

It's not even that shocking anymore. Who's going to challenge the decision to make a film like this?

We live in a clown world. :feelsclown:

Anyone that believes we are equal to women are retarded.
Feminists and simps are saying that women are oppressed in Western countries. This is actually taught in universities. JFL

We live in a clown world. :feelsclown:

Feminists and simps are saying that women are oppressed in Western countries. This is actually taught in universities. JFL
How can anyone believe this propaganda in 2024?

:feelskek::feelskek:
one of the top posts of '24

In Lolita their relationship destroyed both their lifes.
Age of consent was adapted from something that is by now almost 100 years old and was written long before modern insanity took hold.
Hard Candy literally has a bear trap on the cover. The movie is about her using her body as a trap to lure him so she can torture and kill him in revenge for raping and murdering some other underaged girl, and it ends with her getting him to hang himself.
Did you watch a single one of those? How does any of those sound remotely similar in it's portayal of the relationship in the movie the OP was about? No one dies, the young "child" denies having suffered any trauma, the perpetrator is not killed by the end of it.

Last edited:
In Lolita their relationship destroyed both their lifes.
no it was Clare Quilty that destroyed her

Age of consent was adapted from something that is by now almost 100 years old and was written long before modern insanity took hold.
based film

Hard Candy literally has a bear trap on the cover. The movie is about her using her body as a trap to lure him so she can torture and kill him in revenge for raping and murdering some other underaged girl, and it ends with her getting him to hang himself.
kinda hot ngl

Did you watch a single one of those? How does any of those sound remotely similar in it's portayal of the relationship in the movie the OP was about? No one dies, the young "child" denies having suffered any trauma, the perpetrator is not killed by the end of it.
AOC doesn't have trauma to girl

Yep that is the world we live in. Welcome to gynocracy

That's a 13 year old boy??? Wtf they putting in the water....

This is outrageous.

Looks are absolutely everything in life.

I wanted something like this too when I was that age, but no matter how much effort I put into study as it was considered “my job” at that time according to my parents. I never received any sex as a reward or any damn affection from older females.

When I was 18 and in the final year in school, there was a rumour which was true that a decent-looking teacher had sex with a student I know as he was in the same years as me. That man was a tall athletic jock who often skipped class and performed poorly in academics. This world is so fucking unfair. So unfair.

Feminists are still REEing about Lolita and saying every copy should be burned

I wanted something like this too when I was that age, but no matter how much effort I put into study as it was considered “my job” at that time according to my parents. I never received any sex as a reward or any damn affection from older females.

When I was 18 and in the final year in school, there was a rumour which was true that a decent-looking teacher had sex with a student I know as he was in the same years as me. That man was a tall athletic jock who often skipped class and performed poorly in academics. This world is so fucking unfair. So unfair.

No May for your December.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back