Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

she traveled 2000 miles to meet Chad. he rejected her after pump and dump

Chad pumped and dumped her

I have no sympathy for foids that chase Chads then act surprised when they get treated like a cum rag.

Ohhhh my fucking god this is a lot to unpack.

tldr. already know it's a chad who doesn't give a shit about her and that's why she's attracted to him

IT “they think love is like a disney movie” where here’s proof.

We ended up going at it for hours, like we'd do it, pass out, wake up, do it, pass out, wake up, do it, etc. He even said I looked cute/pretty/etc this time around too which made my heart flutter.

This is where my heart sank to my stomach. We were just laying down next to each other, talking, and I think I brought up me staying a bit longer (bc I didn't want to be alone at my Airbnb) but he said no and said "I think you like me more than I like you" out of no where.

I kinda panicked internally when he said that. I wanted to cry but I played it off like "oh no, I like you but no like that.I just enjoy spending time with you, nothing like that." which was a lie. There was even a time during the deed I had "I love you"on the tip of my tongue.

Holy shit this bitch is braindead “oh no, I like you but not like that”

You stupid fucking whore you had sex with him 4 times in under a day.

At least he didn't end up like that other foid who went to curryland to meet Chadpreet and instead got kidnapped and beat.

“Ohh no chad refused to date me im crying on the flight”

Because you are nothing more than a pump and dump whore and he knows that. You arent wife material. He knows the next hottest guy you find youll dump him.

REMINDER: this is how every girl pictures and dreams of her day going with a chad

What a ball of fucking pathetic emotions. A literal waste of air. She’s the type of bitch thats like

“Oh i got rained on tee hee im all wet now”

God women are so childish. It’s like she’s trying to document every emotion

Oh hi guys i browsed incels.is today. Was a fun day bahaha, tee hee im so subhuman

Reminder: this is how most girls type and act because all of the privilege and freedom they have.

Last edited:
There goes another ‘all men are dogs’ activist from now on.

We ended up going at it for hours, like we'd do it, pass out, wake up, do it, pass out, wake up, do it, etc. He even said I looked cute/pretty/etc this time around too which made my heart flutter.

This is where my heart sank to my stomach. We were just laying down next to each other, talking, and I think I brought up me staying a bit longer (bc I didn't want to be alone at my Airbnb) but he said no and said "I think you like me more than I like you" out of no where.

I kinda panicked internally when he said that. I wanted to cry but I played it off like "oh no, I like you but no like that.I just enjoy spending time with you, nothing like that." which was a lie. There was even a time during the deed I had "I love you"on the tip of my tongue.

Holy shit this bitch is braindead “oh no, I like you but not like that”

You stupid fucking whore you had sex with him 4 times in under a day.
She loves a guy just because she has sex with him upon first meeting ? She’s literally treated like a object by him. wtf

She loves a guy just because she has sex with him upon first meeting ? She’s literally treated like a object by him. wtf
He’s a chad.