Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

She made me look like I had the worst potential

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
It’s normal to be offended when someone over-defensively tells someone else to not do something they have no intention of doing. Here’s what happened I literally did not want to do anything to this foid meaning I had no bad intentions and this foid over-definitely says don’t touch me!

What she said to me can put me in a serious level of danger thankfully I was not placed in any serious danger. The problem with over defensively telling people not to do things they don’t intend to do is that it makes other people Believe a person has bad intentions that they don’t have. When people Believe someone is of a threat they won’t believe that someone who gets labeled a threat has no bad intentions.

People will punish other people over assumptions of intentions they don’t have if something provactuve is done to sell that person as a threat so if a person doesn’t want to do anything bad don’t over defensively tell them not to do something bad other wise someone might be motivated to do something bad to someone with no bad intentions because it’s believed that the person with no bad intentions actually has bad intentions

lol never get too close to a foid :feelsthink: