Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill She is not playing hard to get

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
You are just hard to like.

The usual normie and bluepiller "wisdom" will tell you that dating is hard and you have to put a lot of effort in it,while exuding that mythical confidence all the time.This is far from the truth.If she likes you she will make it easier because she doesn't want to lose you.Some possible exclusions are maybe when you are betabuxxing and have to jump through lots of hoops,in which case the attraction isn't there.

I would even argue that if you're on your second date and nothing happened you already lost,the girl is just afraid to tell you that.

water is wet

fire is hot

90 percent of foids over the age of 12 aren't virgin and thots

Foids are extremely hard to like, as well.

Foids are extremely hard to like, as well.
That’s true, if men weren’t sexually attracted to them, no man would even be interested in them, since they have nothing else to offer

Reproduction is the only thing women are good for, other things can be done by men with much better results.
By breaking the social contract they even won't let you reproduce if you betabux,you will probably get divorced and ordered to pay her just for existing.

She is not playing hard to get for Chads :feelsjuice:

it's all looks

ive been observing you for years and can confidently say that your social skills are not lacking

She's not hard to get, she's impossible to get if you are a subhuman:feelsLSD: