Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media She Hulk Is Complete Garbage

• Thread starter Deleted member 45236
  • Start date
Deleted member 45236

Deleted member 45236

Self-banned
-

"Here's the thing Bruce. I'm great at controlling my anger. I do it all the time when I'm catcalled on the street, when incompetent men explain my own area of expertise to me. I do it pretty much every day because if I don't I will get called emotional or difficult or might just literally get murdered. So I'm an expert at controlling my anger because I do it infinitely more than you. (toxic feminine shouting intensifies*)"

WHAT A BUNCH OF HORSE SHIT IF ANYONE WATCHES THIS FEMINIST SHIT THEY'RE CUCKS. LOVE HOW HE DEBUNKS THAT STUPID LINE TOO.

Wait, this is a real thing? :feelswhat:

Wait, this is a real thing? :feelswhat:
In the Marvel comics almost everyone have a female version and since last ten or so years Marvel writers went full feminist. In the movies Iron man will be replaced with a foid most likely, I don't watch superhero movies but apparently he died..

nigga unironically watches ben jewpiro :feelskek:

In the Marvel comics almost everyone have a female version and since last ten or so years Marvel writers went full feminist. In the movies Iron man will be replaced with a foid most likely, I don't watch superhero movies but apparently he died..
I don't read the comics so I always thought they went full feminist/woke after being acquired by Disney. Either way, no more superhero movies/series for me either.

What did u expect? Lol

I don't read the comics so I always thought they went full feminist/woke after being acquired by Disney. Either way, no more superhero movies/series for me either.
I dont either, my brother did religiously and he talks often about characters. Since 5 or 6 years ago he talked how Marvel changed for the worse.

Marvel is dead after endgame.

Russo brothers were out of the directing game. Now it’s just Disney putting their shitty “magical” touch on everything (which actually is just forced injection of pro SJW bullshit into their media)

AUUUUGUHHH THEY CALLED ME MEAN NAMES IM GOING INSANE NOOOO:foidSoy::foidSoy:

the CGI of the she-hulk character is objectively bad and cheap looking

AUUUUGUHHH THEY CALLED ME MEAN NAMES IM GOING INSANE NOOOO:foidSoy::foidSoy:
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO BE A WOMAN STOP MANSPLAINING BUT I WILL STILL CONTINUE FEMSPLAINING OK? UEGHHHHHHHHHHHHH :foidSoy:

The retardation was so high I felt my mind trying to escape from my body.

I concur!

I saw it too, and it was pure retarded shit.
Thanks for concurring grandpa! :feelzez: I'm sorry you had to suffer through a whole episode of pure retarded shit. I can't imagine what you went through. Just from this scene alone it looks torturous af.

Don't think just get excited for the new marvel product and CONSOOM

She hulk IRL:

Attachments

• feminator.webm.mp4
    6.3 MB