Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL She has Christ now

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★

GIyGdyGbQAAxc3g

So will god forgive me when I repent after I went ER and killed a bunch of people?:waitwhat:

filthy foids using christ's name for shit like this @IronsideCel :feelswhat:

filthy foids using christ's name for shit like this @IronsideCel :feelswhat:
I seethe at urinals who do this so much.
Jesus did not deserve to die for them to make a mockery out of this.

Lol, we have a meme for just about every foid shenanigan & dirty trick

Imagine how much that makes them seethe

simp tards in the comments, "she defintely turnt to heckin god brO!! give muh qween a break!!"

Jesus died in vain for this shit happens

Jesus can’t return soon enough

So will god forgive me when I repent after I went ER and killed a bunch of people?:waitwhat:
The problem with the bible is you can get away with almost fucking anything as long as you "muh repent." What's the point of having a rule book if you get rewarded for not following it?

The problem with the bible is you can get away with almost fucking anything as long as you "muh repent." What's the point of having a rule book if you get rewarded for not following it?
cucks and jews subverted the meaning of repent tbh its not supposed to be easy as it seems, they made christianity look like a cuckold joke lol.

No such thing as a ´born again virgin´ both spiritually and physically.
That´s biologically impossible.
and spiritually, she´ll always carry the demons of her previous sexual partners.
Born again Virgin..... by far the most stupid concept I´ve even heard in my entire life.
And the worst part is, there will always be thirsty simps willing to buy into this nonsense and wife her up.
Shame on them.