Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal She got a taste of the nigger the jews has taught her to love

gotet

gotet

Mythic
★★
GQdFdz4aIAEIHct

Girl get´s severe beating to the brink of death by this brown creature. Why she was with this brown monstrosity to begin with is a mystery in itself. The jews propaganda perhaps? Anyway, pure lifefuel and she got EXACTLY what she deserve. Being beaten to near death and permanent brain damage :feelsautistic:

Unfortunately she will still be able to pull a man looking like that

Kek

At least she can brag about not being racist

That’s what happens to a white foid who puts her self in that position. Practicing bestiality with Niggers get your dead in the long run.

Ahhh female “logic” is certainly to be respected. :feelskek:

Look how well that it ALWAYS turns out for them!! :feelshaha:

She wanted "Tyrone" and she got "Tyrone" bro. I say give that guy a medal or something :feelshaha:

She chose him over someone like me, so I don't care what happens to her; not my problem.

Arent you and master black? What do u think of when see such posts :feelsclown:

They always pay the toll, one way or another

This is like the milgram experiment, these people blindly go along with whatever authority figure tells them, they can see all the violence from niggers but if the authority figure tells them niggers are the same as whites and asians they'll just go along with it. Honestly they should start doing those tests globally and if anyone fails the milgram experiment they should be stripped from their voting rights and yes that would be sexist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back