Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel She doesn't want to work any more. She joins a sugar baby site to find a rich provider. She will not give anything in return for money.

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
ITmOYNX.png

"Not really interested in romance"
I dont get it... Is she really offering nothing in return? She is ugly, a single mom, and old. I really dont understand whats going on.
Is this just female priviledge on steroids?

I dont get it... Is she really offering nothing in return? She is ugly, a single mom, and old. I really dont understand whats going on.

All girls think like they deserve free money due to being born a female. I had a convo with a girl once and she was asking random people on tinder to pay for her failed education without realizing how fucking stupid she is

Fucking crazy Iam i right

She‘ll surely find a cuck who‘s willing to provide her without getting smth in return. I can understand her.

And i am sure a fucking cuck will marry this slut and raise her children. :kys:

All girls think like they deserve free money due to being born a female. I had a convo with a girl once and she was asking random people on tinder to pay for her failed education without realizing how fucking stupid she is
Foids are low iq af. I remember 7 years ago a bitch I barely knew asked me to pay her phone bill.

No one in their right mind in a sane world would go near this foid but then Jews invented the cuck smh

Femoids literally live in easy mode

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back