Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "She doesn't marry you, she marries your lifestyle": wife divorces cop that killed black guy

Troll

Troll

Holes Don't Have Opinions Just Emotions
★★★
She's protecting her ASSets before the lawsuits take them away.
Queen

She probably already has another man in her back pocket.

so much for "your" wife who "will support" you, today she is "your" tomorrow you get divorce raped and suddenly you're homeless or in jail

Last edited:

A noodlewhore jumping ship from a Poltard Policeman going down for murder... Who knew...

I want to betabuxx once I grow older, but the more I learn the more scared I become,
specially as an incel

Normally I avoid asserting facts as you have done here but in this case I'm 100% confident tbh

A noodlewhore jumping ship from a Poltard Policeman going down for murder... Who knew...
it's a modern day Greek tragedy JFL

stormfront dickhead marries a "pure and traditional" noodlewhore, expects her to be his NAWALT trad waifu forever, then she immediately divorces him and bales with all her assets after he gets in legal trouble for murdering a black man. now she's going to be going out and choking on dicks 24/7 while he rots in prison

Last edited:
And he's suddenly alone with literally nobody on radar, even if he gets away with the murder, because he thought "his" wife would be here for him forever, whereas she always had plan B, plan C, plan D, whatever. When you can no longer betabuxx you get replaced in a matter of a week, two at worst.

Last edited:
it's a modern day Greek tragedy JFL

stormfront dickhead marries a "pure and traditional" noodlewhore, expects her to be his NAWALT trad waifu forever, then she immediately divorces him and bails with all her assets after he gets in legal trouble for murdering a black man. now she's going to be going out and choking on dicks 24/7 while he rots in prison

Normally I avoid asserting facts as you have done here but in this case I'm 100% confident tbh
A virtue signaling pageant winner roastie whore smv = 1 million+ vs the most hated white cop in America smv = negative 1 million+