Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel She didn't want to lose me.

Well she just fucking did it i eant to turni in to a dicking mondter now. I want to grape every last fucking tool on this planet, these r not human, these are tools to breed.

Well she just fucking did it i eant to turni in to a dicking mondter now. I want to grape every last fucking tool on this planet, these r not human, these are tools to breed.
That’s how we roleplay in minecraft. Man I love to roleplay in minecraft. It’s sooo much fun acting it out. Maan I love to act. In minecraft

I had a girl reject me because I wasn't experienced enough. But how am I supposed to get experience if girls keep rejecting me.:feelsclown:
By getting experience :feelsokman::society:

Man I’m telling you, it’s all about personality. Until she sees how you look like :feelsokman:
What app are you using that let's you meet women without showing your face?

You do what i do in those cases, delete her number and unsubscribe from her socials.
I know what to do: think that every woman is worthless; don't care about her opinions and not give any positive attention to the opposite gender.

I think it's this one:

Piracetam

He texted a girl who liked his Chadsonality but noped out upon seeing his unsightly mug.
Bluepilled cucks will need to explain how this could happen.

I'll be representing several incels on this site.

Results: At baseline, scores were not statistically different between the 2 groups. After 6 months, PIQ and FSIQ scores of intervention group were higher than those of the control group (P < 0.05). Compared with baseline scores, the intervention group, but not the control group, showed significant increases in Verbal IQ (P < 0.05), PIQ (P < 0.01), and FSIQ (P < 0.01). In the intervention group, the 5 subtests scores of PIQ improved significantly (P < 0.01). In the control group, none of the scores from the subtests showed statistical differences. Furthermore, there was no statistical difference between the change of IQ scores and children's age, sex, different subtypes of ADHD, and drug dosage.

Conclusions: Methylphenidate can enhance cognitive performance in ADHD patients thus evaluating their IQ scores, although the effect size seems to be relatively small. The result should not be indicated as an increase in intelligence.

It sucks that such an important part of life largely or completely depends on the another person that can brush off all your effort and emotions just like that. Women are like that, they care more for excitement than for loyalty and calmness. She will chase the Chad then complain how he treats her bad or doesn't care for her.