Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious She could have been RAPED!

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Just saw this on Facebook "She could have been RAPED" and they put "raped" in caps to make it seem so dangerous, it´s just sex tbh. It´s not like she would have been murdered no she would´ve been fucked and if she would´ve woken up doing it she would´ve felt the the penetration and probably got her brain flushed with happy hormones that is released during sex also many girls actually experience orgasmn during a rape and my opinion on the matter is because females are naturally attracted to dominance it´s in their primal part of their brain just as men´s primal sexual desires is to dominate a female and for her to be submissive.

It really triggered me when I saw this because I just hear in my head "she could have been RAPED" like it´s the worst thing that can ever happen. Imagine if a woman somehow raped one of you or spiked your drink and you woke up and she was riding you, even if she was a bit fat or a little older 30-40yo the penis would still find it pleasurable and send signals to the brain to release happy hormones because it feels good.

She could have been raped

I am most likely going to trigger a lot with my opinion on the matter like and receive a lot of hate like I always do but this is simply just the truth, deal with it.

yeah, I don't understand why people think rape is worse than murder

yeah, I don't understand why people think rape is worse than murder
For the girls it´s because they don´t want to get raped by an ugly guy, I bet she wouldn´t report it if the guy looked like a 9/10 Chad.

Imagine if a woman somehow raped one of you or spiked your drink and you woke up and she was riding you, even if she was a bit fat or a little older 30-40yo the penis would still find it pleasurable and send signals to the brain to release happy hormones because it feels good.

This. I would probably feel violated if a 60 yo fat hag did it to me, but it wouldn't mean much more to me than if for example someone punched me.