Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel She chose a fat old currycel over me

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★★
another bus ride. Another foid runs away from me. This time she had two choices of seats. She looked at me and then looked at the fat old balding currycel in front of me. She would rather sit next to him than me:reeeeee: :reeeeee:. I can't take this anymore. Every foid just sees me as a hideous creature.

I feel like i read this before

I feel like a grotesque troll who lives underneath a bridge. Only coming out to consume and feed.

JBC proven valid once again

another bus ride. Another foid runs away from me. This time she had two choices of seats. She looked at me and then looked at the fat old balding currycel in front of me. She would rather sit next to him than me:reeeeee: :reeeeee:. I can't take this anymore. Every foid just sees me as a hideous creature.
Yeah, Women hide their kids when i walk, Decides to walk another path, Hides then continiues to walk where they were supposed to when i passed, One foid literally turned tail and walked away when she saw me, She was hiding and seething looking all scared even tho i was just walking normally, Dunno why they are so frightened of me, OH WAIT, IM UGLY! They can sense my personality.

Yeah, Women hide their kids when i walk, Decides to walk another path, Hides then continiues to walk where they were supposed to when i passed, One foid literally turned tail and walked away when she saw me, She was hiding and seething looking all scared even tho i was just walking normally, Dunno why they are so frightened of me, OH WAIT, IM UGLY! They can sense my personality.
Must be a little life fuel to be intermediating. Over when you are subhuman and not scary

It is obvious that they sensed your pure incel hate aura and walked out of terror seeing so much power