Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel absolute suicidefuel on the bus today

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I was working late tonight and got on my bus super late. First stop and I'm the only passenger. A couple stops later a crazy homeless nigger gets on speaking nonsense that neither I nor the bus driver can understand. Ok so I'm sitting in the back. He's more toward the front. About halfway through my route some foid gets on and she immediately notices the homeless nigger along with his rancid stench. As she walks toward the back she sees me as well and I notice the typical look of disgust that every foid has when they see me. And where do you think she decides to sit? She actually sits in the middle of the bus much closer to the homeless nigger than to me! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: . Am I really that subhuman??? She would rather sit closer to an insane and dangerous ape who could snap at her at any moment, rather than a meek looking incel like myself. What they actual fuck is wrong with these holes? How can they be that disgusted with me that a homeless nigger who smells like rotten shit is preferable to me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I can't take this life anymore!

you are expected to work for such society

She would rather sit closer to an insane and dangerous ape who could snap at her at any moment, rather than a meek looking incel like myself.
Did the homeless dude mog you? How tall was he?

Did the homeless dude mog you? How tall was he?
he was taller than me but still average height. there's no way like 3 inches of height is worth all that to her.

was she hot or ugly

You are probably creepier than you think.

Foids love the smell of BBC

I get the bus to work every day, all the Mogging is brutal.

What did you expect? People never sit next to each other when there are other spots available. You missed the goal on this one, relax

What did you expect? People never sit next to each other when there are other spots available. You missed the goal on this one, relax
This was so long ago lol. There were plenty of spots available but what hurts is she picked one closer to that disgusting creature than me. She'd rather be closer to a smelly ape than me :feelsrope:

She sensed the nigger hobo's nice personality

I'm sure she chose to sit closer to the stinky nigger hobo just because he took more show-

Wait, no...

She probably wanted to be closer to the exit/driver