Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story She can lift weights and exert herself in the gym but doesn't want to grab a door

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Walking into the gym yesterday (yes, I'm a gymcel), there was a 30 to early 40 something foid behind me. I simply held the door behind me, but didn't hold it open and let her in first like many normie cucks often do, and she gave me a passive aggressive/sarcastic smile, something like this:

Passive Aggressive Daenerys 2 380x380

By the way, I hold the door if I see anyone walking behind me (male or female), but I'm not some fucking servant or doorman to let someone behind me walk ahead.

This is time to call based department. I am always going to gym with fucking stinky dirty cheap clothes and not wash myself I smell like a rotten shit ass mixed with dried semen and fermented urine. When the bitches feel my smell they get shocked and no one of whores is going to say something fucking whores (in video game)
how dirty are your clothes? :worryfeels::worryfeels:

basically I have one training shorts and t shit in my gym bag it is there after everysingle training rotting inside After maybe few months my fucking fembot mother is stealing it and washing
based as fuck :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Good, fuck that entitled cunt. She has a pair of working arms, she can fucking use them.

Moral of the story is to always let the door shut on rosties.

Are you kidding me? I stopped simping for foids back in 2020 when the pandemic started.
  • I will not open door for foids.
  • I will not get things off of high shelves at the supermarket for foids.
  • I will not be nice to foids at all, they aren't worth it.
Of course, if I am at work, I'll pretend to be nice to the bitches. :blackpill:

I really hate foids, once you hit 30, the anger becomes searing - like an iron. :feelsping::foidSoy::no:

I don't even look behind me when opening a door, I just keep walking.

I HATE gym thots in yoga pants and I never hold the door open for female

I don't even look behind me when opening a door, I just keep walking.
I gotta learn to do this...old habits die hard, especially after all the years of getting screamed at as a kid by older foids for being "rude" and "not a gentleman". Cunts.

By the way, I hold the door if I see anyone walking behind me (male or female), but I'm not some fucking servant or doorman to let someone behind me walk ahead.

IMO letting a foid walk ahead of you is only submissive if you do the shit where you stand behind the door so the door is a barrier between you and her.

If however you stand in front of the door while holding it for you, she has to pass by you closely to get in, which is kinda based.

Also you should be facing her and making eye contact as she has to pass by you to get in =)

I generally don't do that though. TBH don't really "hold" it uintil they grab it, like if I see they're right behind I'll sometimes do a "fling" motion so if they're fast they can catch it, but I'm already gone

I hate when foids do that

Sounds like an old bitch that didn't get the memo that "supreme gentlemen" are no longer anywhere to be found because they are in their basements.

This is time to call based department. I am always going to gym with fucking stinky dirty cheap clothes and not wash myself I smell like a rotten shit ass mixed with dried semen and fermented urine. When the bitches feel my smell they get shocked and no one of whores is going to say something fucking whores (in video game)
how do you produce so many based sentences constantly?

I see absolutely no problem with that they ask for "gender equality" you should have shoved her head in the door with a big smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back