Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel She asks you to send a pic, when you do so, she blocks or unfriends you

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
You talk to her for some time, and use your mental effort. She doesn't care that you invested mental resources in her or anything, just blocks you. Fucking slaughter that cunt in GTA. Hurt her and destroy her entire life, make her suffer for all her living years.

I wouldn't talk to a foid who doesn't how I look like in the first place.

I'd be the first to block her the moment she asks for a picture.

I wouldn't talk to a foid who doesn't how I look like in the first place.
Exactly, I don't get people here who bother talking to women without that. You're just wasting your time.

Truecel trait: no woman talks to you on the intERnet

Truecel trait: no woman talks to you on the intERnet
Truecel trait: no woman talks to you real life or internet

She liked your pERsonality during all those countless hours of online intERaction when she didn’t know what you look like

But the moment she sees your pic, she can detect your bad pERsonality and that’s why she blocked you, can’t be anything to do with looks though

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

She liked your pERsonality during all those countless hours of online intERaction when she didn’t know what you look like

But the moment she sees your pic, she can detect your bad pERsonality and that’s why she blocked you, can’t be anything to do with looks though

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
ER fuel

That’s the only reason I haven’t gone ER and nevER plan to (not because I don’t want to get violent revenge, but simply because my level of hatred towards humanity is so strong that killing 50 people won’t come anywhERe close to quenching my desire for vengeance).

That’s the only reason I haven’t gone ER and nevER plan to (not because I don’t want to get violent revenge, but simply because my level of hatred towards humanity is so strong that killing 50 people won’t come anywhERe close to quenching my desire for vengeance).
Mine too, that's not enough

You talk to her for some time, and use your mental effort. She doesn't care that you invested mental resources in her or anything, just blocks you.
Happened to me often, and that was basically my early blackpill lessons... I was in denial for a long time, though

Happened to me often, and that was basically my early blackpill lessons... I was in denial for a long time, though
yep, online dating is shit 'cause everything is dependent on looks.