Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Shaving

carl

carl

self deleting rn
-
I had to shave my armpits due to omitting nasty smells. Is that gay? I feel so effeminate and unmanly now. Like a boy who hasn't started growing hair yet.

Am I gay now? What's going to happen to me. I hope these thoughts go away once the hair grows out again :horror:

548.png

I had to shave my armpits due to omitting nasty smells. Is that gay? I feel so effeminate and unmanly now. Like a boy who hasn't started growing hair yet.

Am I gay now? What's going to happen to me. I hope these thoughts go away once the hair grows out again :horror:
Another day, another GrAYcel

shaving armpit hair is hygienic

First step to troondom and getting a jewish doctor to remove your dick.

yes that's very gay

Worth it to me; BO failo is brutal, even if you're already subhuman... :feelswhat:

And I doubt anyone is looking at whether you've shaved your armpits or not. :feelsjuice:

shaving armpit hair is hypnotic

I heard on a video somewhere that people with no pubic hair sweat less...

Unfortunately, I don't remembered what it was about or what it was called. It was just a quick blurb.

I don't know if less sweat = less stink, but probably less hair = less places for bacteria to grow. It's the bacteria farts that stink...

A few things that kill stink is,

Rubbing alcohol, doesn't last long but works fast.
Colloidal silver, lasts long
Magnesium sulfate, soothing
Magnesium chloride (stings), very effective, lasts long.

Due not use anything with aluminum in it, it will clog you're poor's and poison you. (That's why they sell it! Slow goy poison)