Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Shaving

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
Does anyone else enjoy shaving? It's always been a small pleasure for me. Just the feeling, hard to explain.

you have reminded me that i need to shave

Nah don’t really like it too much tbh. At least I don’t need to do it often.

I fucking hate that I’m growing so much hair on my face, chest, arms, legs, and asshole, yet losing it on my head.
066EF461 8FD8 4E33 B006 F0E886A68223

Does anyone else enjoy shaving? It's always been a small pleasure for me. Just the feeling, hard to explain.
No it feels really itchy after shaving. inb4 aftershave: it still doesn't completely get rid of the itchy feeling

Nah don’t really like it too much tbh. At least I don’t need to do it often.
Lucky

No bro, my skin is very sensitive and I always get really shitty rash on my neck on one specific spot no matter what I do. But I must shave since my beard is patchy and pathetic.

No, its boring tbh

no
No bro, my skin is very sensitive and I always get really shitty rash on my neck on one specific spot no matter what I do. But I must shave since my beard is patchy and pathetic.
over for skin and beardcels

I hate shaving cause my facial hair grows fast and it takes really long time so i use trimmer and go with stubble.

I shaved my neckbeard yesterday @TheSecondComing mogged

i hate shaving but i still do it

I use an electric razor then a disposable. I dont like it

I will shave in the morning. :)

Its a very intimate and personal ritual. I enjoy it though I am trying out a beard rn.

No
I shave rarely
Haven't shaved my pubic hair for years
It's a real bush down there
Too scared of castrating myself

Shaving is so pointless in the end

I don't shave.